Taught a new lesson

What with my physical exertion a few weeks ago with Miss Lorraine Bullin, I was searching for a distraction while I awaited her need to become unbearable. If I hadn't I don't think I would have had my ass handed to me by a woman in yoga pants. I don't think I would have gone back for an extra lesson. I don't think I would of had a taste of my own medicine by Katherine. I don't think I would have been taught a new lesson.

**** 

"Ah Will! I had a feeling you would be back for more!" Katherine laughed.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"You strike me as the type of guy who likes to master things," she replied.

"You have no idea!" I said.

"I think I do!" She counted, "But I can soon put you in your place."

I stepped closer to her so I was eye to eye, "Is that a bet?"

She placed her hands on her hips and, before I could even think, she flattened her hand on my chest and, with a swift kick from her legs to mine, I was flat on my back with her hand on my chest. She straddled me quickly, pinning me to the floor.

"I don't think that that was Kung fu," I laughed.

"No that was more judo but like you I enjoy various physical activities," she replied, "And I figured you would be my next one."

"Looks like we are on the same page," I smiled, "Shame I didn't bring the handcuffs."

"I figured you were a dominant," she laughed, "Not anymore!"

Before I could protest, she ripped my clothes from my body and gagging me with my own top. Not gonna lie, that was a massive turn on as my southern friends reacted, violently springing into life. She smirked as she removed her yoga gear to be rendered naked underneath. I studied her beautifully fit yet curved body as she sat on top on my crotch, teasing me with her wet sex. The only thing between us now was my boxers, which I had no control over their removal.

"How does it feel not to be in control?" She breathed into my ear.

That's what you think baby, I thought.

"You are probably begging to begin," she continued, "And for once I'm not going to play."

She then yanked off my boxers, rending us both naked on the woven floor. She slowly crawled back up my body and lined herself up to my crotch. I could only watch in anticipation. The fantasy of strapping her down and fucking her while she screamed my name still played in the back of my mind but the forefront was consumed with thoughts of her fucking me hard and fast.

Interesting. I guess experimentation is good then.

With a final smirk she painstakingly slowly lowered her self onto me and I slid straight into her. She closed her eyes and her mouth formed a small O. I moaned in content at exploring the new territory that was inside her. At her reaction I smirked.

That's right baby! Keep going.

She slowly lifted herself off before plunging straight back in. I jerked my hips up so entry was more sudden. She cried out which became more of a moan. I used one hand to steady her hip while the other was used to roll and pinch her nipple. Her breathing got heavier as I did this. I smirked. I pulled the gag out of my mouth and threw the top across the floor.

I can do better! 

I pulled her body down towards mine and with a swift movement, I rolled the two of us so I was on top of her. As I continued to thrust in and out of this woman, I gripped her nipple in my teeth making her breathing and heart become faster. I knew, even without her speaking, she was cursing her submission to me in her head. She suddenly pushed me over so I was flat on my back and she was on top. She arched her back back as she swirled her hips on my crotch. I moaned at each movement.

"You just .... Can't give up...... Control can you?" I breathed.

"Fuck no!" She moaned.

"Shane for you!" I groaned.

I harshly rolled her onto her back and continued to slam into her. There was no finesse or tease or care in this like there had been with Lorraine, it was purely fucking and a game of dominance. She tried once more to regain control but I slammed her arms above her head and pinned them there.

"Don't!" I warned.

I thrust in to her again and she scrunched her face and her body shook in the beauty of her orgasm. I didn't stop until I reached my own release, holding my breath as it hit me hard. I felt my body wobble and I collapsed onto the floor next to her. Both of us lay there panting.

"Holy shit!" She murmured.

"I win our little bet," I laughed.

I got up slowly and pulled on my clothes.  I smirked at her as she turned her on side to face me, her face was the picture of confusion.

"What?" She asked.

"I never lose my dominance," I replied, "Not even for you sweetheart."

"Sweetheart?" She thundered, "You are kidding me right?"

"You may have kicked my ass today and thrown me again a couple of walls but ultimately I pinned you to the floor," I laughed.

And that's how I left her. Laying naked and stunned on the floor as I picked up my bag. I glanced back only one at her when I reached the door. I softly closed it and I heard her release a frustrated sigh. I could only smile.