The platform chapter 2: Hospital

Start from the beginning

While she could still have a bleak chance, she noticed from the corner of her eye a blinding sensation giving a gateway for segments of extra, yellow, light energy to enter her awareness. She turned her head to see a ruby, diminishing its light as she did notice. From Common sense her automatic reaction was to take it, in the hope that this would set her free, from what she believed was a situation unlawful to the human society. Reaching out. Reaching out. Reaching out................Got it! Looking up closely by her attempts to move she willingly analysed it regardless of her circumstances. A rare pattern on the side of the rock set it aside to be in a cohort away from those found in the usual shop, and found in, generally, the mines in Africa, and might have been located in some areas of the America's. She grabbed to this ruby and squeezed the thing. It couldn't break- a real ruby.  

Numbness around her body was gradually invading her obvious torture. She can't feel anything anymore. She is under. Her body has resisted, but has also failed leaving Ann with zero degrees. Losing the ability to breath was expected, but this ability was exactly what she gained when this fluid encircled her every movement, which wasn't much. Liquid gave her breath in this dimension, apparently. Now under her controls slightly, in the sense of being able to breathe, she squeezed the think in her hand again. Heat felt as though it was being extracted like the ruby was from an industrial mine.  

Darkness, yet knowing that this ruby was with her. Darkness.

Tainted reimbursing temperature was on the increase around her face. Her cheeks embraced this sudden sensation. All the water was going from her skin, as though it was being evaporated from this one heat source. Movement around her face, not being distorted, was also present. A stroke of heat made her come back to the open world, into consciousness again. She could hear "Ann, Ann". Now, Ann could taste that spearmint that was so definite on that bus. The same bright light which led a pack of joules beamed to blind her pupils, but slowly diminished to a comfortable level. The gentleman that she met on the bus pettily gave a timid kiss, which pecked the indulgence of Ann. Eyes opened, and there was Ann, spending her New Years Eve at the side of John, in a hospital bed with him shedding one tear. Red in the face, "Hello?" softly, questioning whether she could finally hear him. 

"Where am I?". "Who are you?". And a zap of memory. "Oh, I know you, oh no." John replied "oh no?". Here were two sophisticated people trying to sort out a situation.

"Why am I here? Why are you with me? Why anything?". Obviously distressed, Ann just lay there on her hospital bed, weak.

"Do you remember the bus ride?" John said. "Yeh, I do, but why am I here actually in hospital?" 

"Long story short: You slipped on some 'Muller corner'; you banged your head after running backwards having slipped on that 'Muller corner'; you became unconscious; I called 'nine nine nine'; The ambulance came and thought you were 'peed' out your mind, which didn't help your defence when they saw slash across this left eye (I did try and explain'- thought we were his usual six thirty special); They tried to drag you into their ambulance but for some reason you made subconscious body movements (subtle but noticeable); In the ambulance they asked me to search your handbag because they thought I was your lover- I objected but the man said that it might have something to do with the law or something excessive like that; In desperation I did and I picked out some really random stuff like an orange, and the ambulance guy found a note in your bag saying 'Now I know you didn't girl...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!' about something from a lady called 'Debbie'?; We arrived at the hospital around four hours ago, which is why it's half ten now; And now I'm am so relieved that you finally woke up, you really had me scared for a few moments. I started to panic! I mean you crumbled me into pieces. Mind you, at least your awake". As he was saying this a touch of the nerves was present.

"You actually saved my life, let alone give up your New Years: two thousand and ten, to save me?" Keeping it to herself that no-one has ever done her as big a favour as that through her whole life as no one had a chance to, Ann herself started to crumble. She tried to hold herself, but holding back was not an option. Some steady burst of air with a slight gesture of relief and thanks caused Ann to blubber. Looking straight at John through his eye pupil, while failing to control herself, she let John give way to her emotion. Within this private area of the hospital, both were left alone. John looked parallel back to Ann and he blatantly cried and tried to make a chuckle out of it.

They kept their eyes straight at each other. It was New Years Eve. And they were both alone within this hospital ward.

Silence. 

Ann lay calm. John in his drenched Tux and his perfect symmetrical face looking through his ideal skin was there. He hesitated. He, right beside her bed paused. They had already both lost their dignity. 

John stood, stroked his hands behind her hair mild hair. His desired attitude that Ann so has, broke off in flakes decorating her very pureness. In harmony Ann too reached out.  

Like an accelerating magnet, a powerful act of beauty shone throughout the hospital and as far as Ann was concerned, she finally experienced it. Ann and John kissed with a rough exhilaration of excitement, where you could hear the breath through their noses escaping rapidly. The crazy daylights out of one another departed, like they hadn't seen each other in years, where actually, they just met on the no.23 bus from Oxford Street opposite Selfridges to London Paddington. As soon as their faces touched, Ann changed for the better. Confident business woman still has her reputation, but now with a twenty three point four percent increase on her social skills and social life. Brilliant. Let the games begin.

Twenty two breathless seconds of naturally forming bonds escaped the epicentre of Ann, now as she kissed her spotless record goodbye. Testosterone within John was active and innate pleasure groans wild her fever. Closed eyes scented their affection for one another, in the frequent patterns of their tongues and teeth. No care in the world. It's amazing how twenty two seconds can make all the difference, and change courageous memories.

An untamed release by John and Ann gave an explosion of celebration and while they paused you could physically hear and feel this supplemented force of relief. They were laughing at each other as their spirits raised high for them both.

John was still leaning over Ann slightly. He brought his arms out to open a sagacious gateway for Ann to fall into. He grabbed her back and this powerful energy flow brought them to a strong hug. He made sure that she wouldn't slip back down from this moment, so he over protect-idly kept adjusting his bulky hands to keep her at his chest. His warmth kept her subtle and attached. He bowed his head so his mouth and voice could be heard from his position, where he whispered "it's ok......it's ok". His fingers rubbed her back, the hospital dressing gown, and he made sure that she wouldn't slip so easily from him, as did his last lover. She felt safe at last when her head was pressed against his pecks acting as two pillows, where his heart beat was parallel to hers. She could scent that masculine sweat being released from his efforts to save her. He breathed slowly to take it all in, whereas she brought the air in deeply to satisfy her needs. He looked up at the hospital light, where one more tear leaked from his vessels of happiness. His tuxedo tie tried to beautify her. The undone top few buttons lay path to his chest. Closing her eyes again she couldn't fail to smell that distinct scent. The cold rain on his penguin suit. Masculine boulders and his cut. The survival of the fittest. An epic moment for Ann, and John.

Still engaged, John again whispered, "You know it New Years Eve; we're still in this ward alone......."