The end of the first day

Kensi packed her books she needed for the afternoon in her bag and walked outside to wait for her mom.

"KENSI WAIT UP!" Deeks ran to her yelling.

She heard someone yelling and turned around. She saw Deeks and smiled.

"Hey! What are you doing here?"

"Principal Lange and Professor Granger told me to give mine and the guys' phone numbers."

"Why?" Kensi asked tilting her head.

"It's just for the case you have any doubt or something."

They echanged the numbers until they heard a horn. Kensi turned back around at the street and saw her mom. She waved her hand to wait a second and turned to Deeks.

"It's my mom. I gotta go. See you tomorrow!" She smiled and walked to the car and got in.

"See ya tomorrow!" Deeks smiled and waved at her.

Kensi waved at Deeks back and Julia started driving.

"So how was your first day Kensi?" Julia looked at Kensi through the mirror.

"It was nice. Better than I expected!" She smiled.

"See? I told you. You got nothing to fear." Julia smiled driving.

"Have you talked to dad yet?"

"No, not yet. I'll try to talk to him later tonight"

"Okay" Kensi nodded.

"Who was that young man? Is he from your class?"

"Yeah he is. He's Marty Deeks and for 'coincidence' my seat is next to him because it was the only seat available and my locker happens to be next to his."

"Well he's cute. I think you both'd look good together."

"MOM!" Kensi blushed.

"What? It's true!" Julia laughed.

"Whatever. I talked to the principal"

"And what did you both talk about?"

"We talked about why I decided to move to this highschool because she knows I didn't always live here."

"Is she nice?"

"Yeah. Very, actually!"

"That's good!" Julia smiled and parked the car in the garage. They both walked inside home and Kensi walked upstairs to do her homework. She only asked Julia to help her with her maths homework. She was actually smart at maths but somehow she needed help.

When she finished her homeworks few minutes later, she walked downstairs and went to eat dinner.