062. interview

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO ;

*TIME JUMP*

KASEY TELLS ALL... AGAIN
E!News
April 2nd, 2016

Ah yes, it's April so you know what that means? It's that time again where we get to interview your favorite celebrity's and ask them all of your questions! So today we have the one, the only, Kasey Middleton!

Our good pal Hope got to interview Kasey, take a look!

H- Hi Kasey how are you?

K- Good, how are you?

H- Good. So let's get started. Now, these are fan-based questions.

K- Oh boy

H- Ha so first question, are you dating Sebastian Stan

K- I actually don't know how to answer this one. I'm gonna say yes? But I'm not sure.

H- That's understandable. You're both very busy people. I'm sure you both are too busy for a relationship.

K- Oh no the problem isn't being busy. It's having the chat about if you want to be in a relationship or not. The chat could either take minutes or take hours. It all depends on the people and their relationship at the time. Which Sebastian and I have a good thing going right now, relationship or not.

H- Alright. That makes sense. Okay, next question is, after Civil War releases, what are you gonna do next?

K- Well I've got a few auditions coming up for a new tv show on the CW network

H- Oh? Care to explain?

K- Well I haven't for sure gotten the part yet, but, from the script I got it said that the show is based in the future, and a nuclear Armageddon, god I love that word anyway, so it destroys civilization on Earth, and the only survivors are those on these 12 international space stations, which are in orbit at the time. Then like two or three generations later, there's like around 4,000 survivors living on a space thingy that's made up of the 12 stations, somehow they linked them all together. Then their resources start to go away and the oxygen is started to go a little wonky so leaders of this community send 100 juvenile prisoners back to the planet to test its habitability. So they're literally sending kids to a plant that hasn't been inhabited for years, trying to see if they could live on it again.

H- Sounds like a good show!

K- Yeah when my manager gave me the script I was like, yup okay sounds good. I'll do it. And my mum, who used to be an actress, is gonna be playing the main characters mother which is absolutely amazing! I'm so glad she's doing it, and hopefully, I'll get the part as the main character, I mean who wouldn't want to work with their mum?!

H- That would be pretty cool! Attack of the Middletons! Ha! Well, that's all the time we have, thank you so much for being here!

K- Thank you for having me!

So what did you think? We hope your question got asked! And make sure you go and see Captain America: Civil War which comes out next month!