Atropatene

3rd Person Pov

3 years later

Metal clashing together was heard from the castle's courtyard. Soon enough, a large clang and a sword was removed from the hands of a young white-haired boy.

He looked at his master with baffled face, a bead of sweat on his cheek, and sighed. He was the prince of Ecbatana, Arslan. The master, on the other hand, was an elderly knight named Vahriz.

"Again... No matter how many times i try." The Prince said while having his hands on his knees, tired from his training with the man.

"You should'nt say such things. You are certainly improving, Prince Arslan." Vahriz said as he brought back his sword to it's sheath.

"Compared to me, look at the two of them..." Arslan said as he glanced sidewards to Hachi and Daryun, that was currently having a match. Daryun's glare remained as he attacked Hachi while the girl parried his slashes with the small sword that was given to her, since hers was too big to use for a spar.

"This time, if I beat you, you'll join our army!" Daryun said as Hachi had her usual expression.

"I won't lose." she replied.

The only thing that might be missing would be sparks flying in the center of their locked eyes as they continued to attack and parry, no progress happening.

"I still can't compare to those two." Arslan ran a hand through his hair.

"Daryun is already a grown man, while the prince is still growing and Miss Hachi is... a special case considering the many mysteries about her past and where she came from." Vahriz said to try and cheer up Arslan.

"I know, I'll understand when I go to my campaign." Arslan sighed and stood up.

"That's right, we're going into battle. We can't always think that someone will be there, can we?" Vahriz said while having a hand on his chin. "Still, it seems like your highness' efforts will soon pay off."

"General Vahriz!" the man was called.

Hachi looked over to Vahriz, that was now talking to the man that called him. Daryun took this as a chance to get an attack in. He charged towards Hachi with a silent smirk. He almost managed to beat the girl, but before he could even swing his weapon, Hachi was suddenly gone from his sight.

He made an annoyed sound and looked around.

Not a second later, he almost fell with the sudden weight on his shoulders. An irk mark  appeared in his forehead as his body was slowly bent forward.

"You lose, Daryun." Hachi said and landed down on the other side of an angered Daryun with ease. The girl walked away, not paying attention to the man who's anger was slowly rising by the second.

It was the day of the campaign, and they're acting like this. Arslan thought as Vahriz lead him out of the courtyard to prepare for his first campaign.

Hachi stopped then looked back at Daryun. "Oh, and, I won't be participating in the campaign again."

Daryun's ear twitched as he heard this. Reaching the end of his patience, he had shouted the girl's name.

"HACHIMAN!!!!"

_______________________________________

It has been hours since the army  had left the capital. Hachi had nothing to do in the almost emptied castle. She had already visited Henry and Carter, she didnt want to go to the female's quarter's due to an event she experienced a year ago.