Chapter 5

Gibbs's P.O.V.
[Bullpen]

My two lovebird agents came back from Jenny's office. My Senior Field Agent had a stressful look as he sat down and my temporary Field Agent had a worried look on her face as she sat down and put her hands on her stomach.

"What's wrong Ziver?" I asked

She started sobbing. It's rare for her to sob. This must be really bad.

"Jen told me if I want to stay. I need to give up the baby. Gibbs... I want to stay and keep the baby... I want to be with my Ncis family... But I have to chose between the baby or the job..."

"SHE WHAT?!"

The next second I was climbling the stairs to Jen's office.

[Outside Jen's Office]

I was furious!! I can't stand Ziva being so upset! She is like my daughter! She wants the job and she wants the baby! She deserves both!! She survived the worst of the middle east, torture in Solmania, suffered the best by the Mossad... Hell! She was raised by Mossad! If she can survive those, having a baby and working won't be a problem! I stormed in Jen's office.

"I really should put a bell on that door, Jethro" She says

(to the phone) "I'll call you back later" She says putting down the phone.

I open my mouth, about to start a reallllyyy heated argument when Jen cuts me.

"Look Jethro, I hate this as much as you. I know we BOTH want her ro be happy, but SecNav is my boss and he is your too!"

"DO SOMETHING JEN!"

Jen stands

"I'M MAKING SOME CALLS OK?!"

Then a tall, goth girl wearing a spiky dog collar and bracelets comes in.

Abby:

*As Jen* "I AM!"

*As Gibbs* "WELL HURRY!"

*As Jen* "I AM! WILL YOU STOP?!"

*As Gibbs* "I WILL WHEN ZIVA IS SAFE!!"

*As herself* The kids don't like it when Mommy and Daddy fights. Neither does the team. We can heare you from the bullpen do you know?

Then Abby leaves in her high platforms hugging Bert the Farting Hippo.

Jenny slumps (is that even a word?) back into her chair and sigh.

"She's right Jethro. Let's not fight. I'll find some sort of way with SecNav and you help Ziva and Tony. They NEED it."

"You're right Jen" Gibbs says, sitting down.

Jen sighs and picks up a picture of Team Gibbs and her

"Our little kids are growing up" She says.

"Yeah. Even DiNozzo" Gibbs replies.

Gibbs stand up to leave but before he leaves, he reminds Jen

"Don't be late tonight. 8 pm sharp." He says

Jen gives him a confused look and he just points to a pink evelope on her desk, she opens it and it says Gibbs is inviting her over to dinner.

"Haha. Is this like a date or something Jet-- andd you're gone." She says, looking up.

Gibbs's P.O.V.
Bullpen

"David"

"Yes Gibbs?"

"I just want you to know, which ever choice you make, the Ncic team... I mean Family... Will always be with you to support you"

"... Thank you Gibbs." She says giving me a hug.

Then her phone rings.

"David. Yes. Ok sure. See ya in 30 mins, Kyla"

"What was that sweetcheeks?" Tony ask.

"Doctor. First ultrasound. Wanna come?"

"Wait. You have been preg for 4 months and you never went for an ultrasound yet?" McGee ask

"Nope. Tony?"

"Let's go!... Um.. Can I boss?"

"Yeah. But come back soon. This case is getting cold"

"Ok boss" Tony say, picking up his things.

I watched as the two leave before turning to McGee.

"Boss?"

"Ok, Elf Lord. What's up with you and Abby?"

"W-W-What d-do you m-mean?"

"Oh cmon. Something has to be going on. I mean Tony and Ziva then me and Jen."

"Wait. Say what?!"

I just give him a stare

"Nothing's going on with me and Abby!"

"Hmm.. Ok. Go to her and check the Dna samples"

"On it boss" He says and leaves to Abby's lab

McGee's P.O.V.
Abby's Lab

I walk into Abby's lab to see her playing with Burt.

"Ate to many sardines, choked to many bananas. What do I do now?" She hugs the Fatring Hippo, it farts.

Well. This was getting awkward. I coughed. And she turns around.

"Timmy!!!" She says before giving me a hug.

"I thought you have to ask first?"

"Never with you Tim"

I smile and give her a kiss on her cheek.

"We should lay low. Boss is getting suspicious of us."

"Oh cmon. He is Gibbs! He knows everything!"

"Still. We have to lay low. Ok?"

"Ok Tim."

"Good." I give her a kiss on the lips

Gibbs's P.O.V.

I walk into Abby's lab to check in her and give her a new Caf-Pow. Then I see the two kissing.

"Did I interupt something?"

The two jumped at least 2m away.

"Gibbs! I...He/she...Um" They say at the same time.

"Nothing's going on, huh, Elf Lord?"

"Gibbs. I'm so sorry..." Abby says

"It's ok. This was bound to happen sooner or later."

"Thanks!" The two say giving me a realllly tight hug.