Chapter 3

Then you two hugged and your friend named (f/n) went in the classroom and saw you and Jack hugging. "OMG!!! (Y/N)!? YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON JACK?!" (F/n) said like a fangirl...well should I say she is fangirling. "Ah! Oh my Lord! That was nothing!" You said as you and Jack stopped hugging. Then (f/n) smirked. "You do have a crush on him. Do you?" (F/n) said like a fangirl then you got a little angry and annoyed then everyone went in the classroom. Even the teacher. "Okay class. Let's start now. I am sorry I was 10 minutes late." Your teacher said as everyone went to their chairs...well also you and Jack obviously.

💙Jack's *POV*💙

After class, me and (y/n) went somewhere together. I just want to tell the truth that I am creepypasta...but I can't...she might think that I will kill her...but no. She is too beautiful to die. I don't want her to die. She is the only beautiful girl that I ever met in my life. Long ago...I never have a crush on a girl cause all the girls before are so mean, ugly, and mostly bitchy. But (y/n)...she is perfect. She is kind, beautiful, and not bitchy.

"Hey Jack. Why were you not in your house a while ago in the morning?" She solicit me. "Cause I was still sleeping. Then I checked my clock it was 7:00 am then I ran so fast and I arrived. Well...I actually jumped through the window." I lied. But (y/n) laughed at the part where I said that I jumped through the window. "Oh Jack...that is so funny! I should have seen that!" She laughed. It is kinda nice to be with her.

It seems like...we just met and we have a crush on each other that fast. 'Oh (y/n)...your the only girl that I love...you make my days nice...' I thought in my mind.

"Hey Jack. Is everything okay?" (Y/n) solicit me. "Huh? Yes. I am fine. I am just thinking something." I lied. Imagine. How would you tell the truth about you and the person that your with right now will run away cause of the killers...well, you know...being a creepypasta. You know about the creepypastas. They kill people. And I am one of them. But I can't kill (y/n)'s beautiful face, her...well...yeah..don't think me as a pervert. I always look at (y/n)'s body. She is...well...sexy. I am a little pervert.

After we finished our food, we headed to (y/n)'s house.

💙Readers' *POV*💙

As you and Jack entered your house, you saw your mom and dad talking. As your parents face back to see you, they got surprised. "(Y/n)...you...uh.." They said with surprised faces. "Mom, dad, I want you introduce my friend. Jack." You said. Your parents suddenly felt relief. Cause they thought that you got a boyfriend. "Oh. Never mind..." Your mom said. "Why mom? Is there something with Jack?" You solicit with a confused look.

"Oh...nothing. We just got surprised. Because I thought you got-" your mom got interrupt by you. "Mom. It does not mean that I have a boyfriend." You replied with laughter. "Okay nevemind these weird stuff about this relationship things. Me and Jack will go to room for a while cause we ate already outside." You said as you lead Jack to your room and used your laptop and playing music from your phone.

--------
A/n: Sorry if the chapter is short. I rushing cause I just finished first quarter in grade 7. I hope you will enjoy the next coming up chapters. And by the way, the ones who read (BEN Drowned X Reader)...sorry if there were wrong grammers.