Forgotten-Ziam Family

Ziam family

Forgotten

-----

Zayn and Liam were curled up on the couch gazing into each others eyes as they sat in a comfortable silence.

If only it was that simple

Zayn and Liam had been fighting for weeks on end. There was not one big issue just lots of little ones. The thing was that Zayn and Liam had three young children. Niall, Louis and Harry, the youngest. The fighting between the two was affecting their three children. They were starting to fight between the three of them. Harry being the quiet one got everything blamed on him.

-----

It was one of those days. Zayn and Liam had just gotten out of an argument and were on opposite sides of the house.

Niall and Louis were playing football in the house even though they weren't allowed.
Harry was peacefully playing by himself before he heard a thud and a smash.

"Who was that" Daddy Liam yelled

"It was Harry it was Harry" both boys said pointing at Harry

Before Harry could do anything he was being dragged to the timeout corner.

"HARRY YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO BLOODY KICK THE FOOTBALL IN THE HOUSE! " Harry whimpered while Daddy walked away

"You are not to speak to him while hes in timeout"

-----
Half the day passed and Harry was still in Timeout. Papa Zayn had called the boys to dinner. They were all there except Harry who was sitting in the corner, nappy rash stinging as he silently cried. As they talked and laughed Harry cried. His stomach growling every 5 seconds.

-----

Another hour passed and the rest of the family were snuggled together watching a movie. Harry still crying in the corner.

When the movie finished everyone went to bed and forgot that Harry was still in timeout. By this time he was starving and thirsty while his nappy was soaked.

-----

"Papa, Papa... PAPA!" Zayn awoke to a crying Niall by his bedside table.

"What's wrong buddy?"

"H-Harry didn't break the vase, Louis and I did. Harry still in time out. Need to get him out Papa!"

Zayns eyes widened as he looked at the time it was midnight. Harry had been in timeout for almost 12 hours.

He rushed downstairs to find Harry crying still in the corner.

"Oh baby"

Zayn rushed to the young boy scooping him up in his arms. He was shaking from the cold and on the verge of collapsing from the lack of food and water.

Zayn rushed upstairs to Harry's room.

"Liam!" Zayn frantically yelled for Liam while trying to calm harry down.

"Wha- oh my god. Harry! Baby" Liam smothered the little boy with kisses feeling guilty for what he had done.

"Can you get him some food and water please" Liam rushed downstairs at Zayns request.

Zayn took Harry to the change table. He undid his nappy and gasped at the sight. Harry's nappy was completely soiled and he had a huge nappy rash. Zayns eyes brimmed with tears at the sighy but he braved on for the sake of Harry.

Just as he finished with Harry's nappy Liam rushed in with a sippy cup full of water and a cupcake or two.

-----

After Harry was fed and he had finished his sippy cup. The family cuddled together smothering each other with kisses and hugs as they fell asleep in each others arms

-----

Sorry, I know the last one was very short but I hope you like this one!

The next week or so I probably won't update as much as I have exams. Sorry but after that I have two months free! Yay!