1

Santa MonicaJax POV____________

Santa Monica
Jax POV
____________

I had a very strong lead that my evil no good brother Jerry Jax was still alive. I made if my mission to hunt the evil man down once and for all!

I was going to be the one who put Jerry behind bars! Me! He hurt to many of my loved ones long enough! My phone rings. It was my ex wife Carly.

The only times she called me was about our daughter. I would have to call her back later when I could talk.

All day this day I felt someone was watching my every move! Funny huh? I was making my way down to my hotel room I was staying at. I play the voicemail Carly just left for me!

"Jax! Hi! I know you are a very busy man! But this concerns our daughter so please will you call me? Don't ignore me! Our daughter needs you!" Carly warns me harshly on my voicemail.

I sigh.

I delete her message then I stuff my phone back in my pants pocket. I hear a sound. I glance quickly down the hall way. No one else was there!

I continue my way to my room.

I hear foot steps behind me. I look back and again see nothing there! Suddenly a little boy chases a girl down the hall. They giggle as they run after one another.

"Billy! Susan! Slow down now! Mother said!" a plump over weight woman follows the kids in the race.

So that's what that sound was.

Chasing Jerry had me on edge these days. Paranoid I guess you might say. If you knew my evil brother you would feel the same way I do!

Trust me!

At last I make it to my room. I take my shoes off. Someone knocks on the door. I grab for my gun on my night stand before answering it. I was not expecting anyone at this moment.

"Who is there?" I demand to know as I get ready to swing the door open.

"Sonny"

"What are you doing here?!" I gawk once I open the door to find Sonny there before me.

"Brenda! It's Brenda! I found her in this town! She needs both of us! Carly called you! Did you get her message? We have reason to believe Brenda was the one to donate that kidney to your daughter!" Sonny warns me.

I was stunned!

Brenda my ex lover saved my baby daughter? How was this possible?!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi! Hello! How are you?!

More to come soon! Sorry the start is short! But trust me this will be good! I hope!