Chapter 6

I don't know why there's a random pony in the window lol))I soon picked the red cabin ranch house

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I don't know why there's a random pony in the window lol))

I soon picked the red cabin ranch house. I stood at work telling my boss I'll take the vacation sooner. She agreed. I smiled thankfully. I left work early to go home to back.
I walked in and saw Joker petting Diamond. I rolled my eyes.
"I got a month vacation" I said.
"Great!" he smiled standing.
"Well let's pack. I got the house. " I said.
He smiled and followed me up stairs to pack.

I went to get a suit case and came back in to find him playing with my bras. "Joker! What the hell?" I asked setting my suitcase on the bed.
"hey look at me! I am Batman!" he said. He put my bra on his head.
I rolled my eyes. Laughing a little.
"Alright cut that out" I said. He frowned but stopped. He put the bra in my suitcase.
"What cha gonna pack?" he asked curious.
"I don't know yet" I answered.

"Can I help you pack? I'll choose shirts for you!" he said.
"Alright" I said. I watched him go to my closet and look for shirts. I put other bras and underwear in my suit case . I then looked through pajamas. I went to get my make up bag and put my make up in.

I came back into the room and my suit case is packed full of shirts and pants. "Lovely" I said to him. "I am going to go pick up my car. Don't go anything stupid" I said to him.
he nodded and I walked out.

An hour later I returned with my car. We packed up everything we will need for the month.

Around 6am we went to the ranch house. Joker fell asleep on the way. Diamond laid in my lap. I pulled into the drive way. "Here" I said.
"its fucking noon? How long did I sleep?" Joker asked when he woke up.
"About 5 and half hours. You missed my road rage" I said getting up. I unlocked the door and went inside. I turned the flash light on my phone and went down stairs to the power box and turned everything on.
I came up and looked to Joker as he came in carrying some stuff.

two hours later~~
We sat on the couch watching tv, we took everything out of my car and put it away inside. I smiled looking up to him, I was leaning against him.

"So..I was thinking we could go for a walk later" Joker said.
"Alright" I smiled looking up to him. I got a text on my phone. I reached over to get it. My eyes widen at the text. I stood. "I need to go outside" I said, my voice full of hurt. I quickly went outside and stood on the porch, tears started to come from my eyes.
"(y/n)?" Joker asked coming out.
"Yes?" I asked trying to hide my hurt. He came over and hugged me tightly.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"My..friend..Molly..she's dead" I said crying into him. He held me tightly.