He noticed the axe in the man's grip but was unable to remove the axe as it was stuck in the man's strong grip. You were with your mother while she tried to thaw the frozen man a bit quicker.

Soon enough it was lunch time for you so your dad was making you some lunch when you heard your mother scream. Your father rushed into the room only to find the corpse of your mother.

You heard your father scream as well so whatever it was that was in that room, it was scary! You managed to get your way out of your high chair and crawled into a cabinet (like the cabinet Danny crawled into in the movie) and stayed there.

It was dark which scared you but you were more afraid of the monster that scared your parents. "Danny boy! You can't get away! I'll find you!" You whimpered which gave away your location.

The cabinet was forcibly opened and you were pulled out by the frozen man, only he wasn't frozen anymore. He grinned at you in a scary way then raised the axe over you. He paused "Wait... You aren't Danny..." He bent down to your level, studying you.

You, being curious, reached out and touched the man's hand. "Brave kid... Interesting..." Then it hit him. "Then I didn't kill Wendy and some guy who tried to stop me... I killed this kid's parents..."

You didn't understand what he said but you still weren't sure what to make of this guy. He was scary but he hadn't done anything to hurt you yet. Despite being only 10 months old you could say a couple words.

"Dada!" You said while grinning at the man. "Dada huh? Well... I suppose it can't hurt to keep you around. Alright kid, what's your name?" He asked while looking for anything with your name on it.

He kept you away from the corpses of your parents but he found your favorite blanket and stuffed animal. The blanket had the words '(Y/N) (L/N) baby's first blanket made with love -Mom'

Despite being a cold hearted killer, Jack felt bad for killing your parents. "Well, I'll make it up to you by being the best father I can be. I'll make sure you have a good time here little (Y/N)." Jack said with a, still insane but happy, smile.

Hannibal: You sat on the curb of the side of the road. After your parents deaths you wandered around, staying wherever you could. Granted it wasn't fun but you learned to survive.

You had been taught 'stranger danger' so you stayed far away from most people so you would be safe. That was when you noticed a car parked nearby. You knew it was wrong but you were starving so you managed to sneak into the car.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" A voice asked from directly behind you. You gulped nervously as you turned around only to be met with a man in his late thirties. Maybe forties.

"I- I was hungry... S- so I went to check if there was food..." You said timidly while backing away from the man. He bent down to your level "It's okay, I won't hurt you. What's your name?" He asked kindly. "(Y- Y/N)..." You said nervously. "Nice to meet you ms. (Y/N). My name is Hannibal. Hannibal Lecter."

Norman: It was raining pretty badly so you were making a run towards a motel in the hope that you could stay. You ran away from home because you couldn't take the torment anymore. Even though you were 3 you were pretty intelligent.

You knew to stay away from cars and all that other stuff about 'stranger danger' and other common sense related things. You rang the bell when a young man came to the front desk.

"H- hello, how m- may I help you?" He asked. You were shivering from the cold as your clothes were drenched, the man noticed as he asked "W- would you like w- warm clothes a- and something to eat and drink?" You nodded.

The man led you to another room where he got you a small t shirt and small sweatpants. The t shirt was a bit big on you but it worked well. You thanked the man as he went to get you some food and drink.

He returned shortly with a sandwich and cocoa, he had made sure he wouldn't give you anything that could trigger an allergy attack though. "D- do you have anywhere t- to go?" He asked. You shook your head no.

"W- would you like to stay here with me...?" He asked. You thought it over before nodding shyly. "W- what's your name?" He asked "(Y/N)." You replied. He smiled kindly at you "Nice to meet you (Y/N). My name is Norman, Norman Bates."

Ghostface: Ghostface had just gotten back from killing when the doorbell rang. He groaned as he was tired from fighting against one of his victims who decided they were going to be difficult.

He opened the door, looked around then, he noticed something. He noticed a baby sleeping in a carrier with a note attached. 'Please take care of my dear (Y/N). I would do it myself but I just can't. She's such a sweetheart, just please take good care of her. She is allergic to (items you're allergic to). (Y/N), I love you so much. Love, (m/n) (l/n) aka Mommy'

Ghostface looked down at you after reading the note. The note was heartfelt, yes, but he was more excited about the fact that he could teach you how to kill so you could carry on his legacy as the Ghostface killer.