How you met

Reader's age when meeting different killers

Freddy: 1 year old

Jason: 7 months

Michael: 11 months

Leatherface: 6 months

Jack: 4 months

Hannibal: 2 years old

Norman: 3 years old

Ghostface: 1 month

Freddy: You had been moved into the fifth foster home that month. Your parents died in their sleep when you were a lot younger so you moved from foster home to foster home.

Each one yielded a new hell for you. "HEY BIT*H GO WASH MY F**KING CLOTHES THEN CLEAN THE HOUSE!" Your foster father yelled in a drunken slurr. You were only a year old but they still had you do a lot for them.

After doing your chores you took your little dinner to your room and ate in silence. You had to wait until about eleven at night before your foster father fell asleep. You didn't want to take a risk so you kept your door locked at night and waited for your foster family to finally go to sleep.

That was when you finally fell asleep.

Dream world

You walked around a boiler room nervously. You had no idea why you were there, but something was wrong. You felt like if you stayed in the boiler room something would attack you.

You heard a dark chuckle "Interesting..." A dark voice said from directly behind you. You jumped as you turned around only to be met with a burnt man. He wore a fedora, red and green stripped sweater, and he had a clawed glove.

He studied you "You and I... Have some in common... Here, I'll kill them for you." He said. You gulped while backing away from him "It's okay kid, just grab my hand and wake up." He instructed.

You did as the burned man asked then when you awoke you looked around. Hoping to see the man, only to see nothing. He stood up from the foot of your bed before walking up to your door. "Stay here kid. You don't need to see this." He said.

After a short time you heard screams so you covered yourself with your blankets. The screams died down then stopped completely after about twenty minutes. The burned man returned to your room only there was a red substance on his clawed glove.

"I've had it with seeing you being tormented. You could be like me... I'll take care of you, kid." The burned man said while packing some of your stuff and carrying you away.

Jason: You were playing with the water at Camp Crystal Lake while your parents, who were counselors, were off doing other things. You heard a loud scream which scared you so you started crying.

Your cries caught the attention of a large man in a bloodied hockey mask. He walked towards you then noticed you were sitting in the water. He thought that the reason you were crying was the water, which he understood since he drowned.

The large man walked over to you and picked you up gently. You looked at him curiously, he also studied you curiously. It wasn't every day Jason met a little kid at Camp Crystal Lake.

He looked around, not seeing your parents anywhere. He thought they had abandoned you which he hated the idea of abandoning a little child like yourself. So he carried you to his cabin after deciding to take you in as his own.

Michael: It was Halloween and you were being yelled at and tormented by your parents. They said it was your fault that everything had started to decline for them in every way when, in reality, your parents spent almost every penny they had on your sibling.