You were only a couple months old but they still had you fend for yourself. So Laurie Strode took you in and raised you as her own. Your parents were more than happy to get rid of you but every time they saw you they would torment you.

You crawled away from them while they pursued you. You then bumped into someone's leg so you looked up to see a man in a navy jumpsuit and white mask. He looked down at you with his head tilted to the side.

Your parents eventually caught up with you and kicked you around. You cried out in pain and fear which sparked fury in the stranger in the white mask. He pulled out a shiny object and stabbed your parents repeatedly.

You watched as they fell to the ground, a red liquid pouring out of them at a quick pace. They gave you looks of agony and hatred "Y- you f**king bit*h!" Your father said before finally ceasing to move or breathe.

You looked at the masked man carrying the shiny object, which now had a deep shade of crimson on it. You whimpered but he put the object away and picked you up. Despite just watching him murder your parents, you weren't afraid of the masked man.

He protected you from them, so he couldn't be all that bad. Right?

Leatherface: You were being taunted by the other children at the orphanage. You were only a few months old and barely understood what they said but they made scary faces at you which scared you. You would whimper and cry every time someone made a scary face at you which annoyed the adults.

"SHUT THE HELL UP (Y/N)!" One man snapped, obviously annoyed. You whimpered. You had been dropped off in that little slice of hell when you were two months old, you were now six months old. You hated being at the orphanage seeing as no one ever wanted to adopt you.

One day a strong looking young man came in and looked around before spotting you. He smiled down at you but his smile wasn't friendly at all... It was dark and cruel...

"I'll adopt this one." He said. After a bit of paperwork he took you home with him. "Sorry kid but none of us want any trouble with the Hewitts..." He trailed off. After a couple days of living in another hellhole someone else came and took you from your new father.

Luck wasn't on your side as the stranger smirked down at you. He started kicking and beating you which made you yell out in pain and cry. You heard a strange buzzing sound which caught the attention of the stranger as well.

He looked around but a man in bloodied apron and strange looking mask shoved a big metal object through the stranger's back. He revved it up which scared you then he pulled the man upwards as the metal object easily cut through the stranger.
The stranger fell from the metal object in two separate parts. You cried in fear of what this scary masked man would do to you with the scary metal item. He slowly walked towards you with his head tilted to the side.

You whimpered but couldn't do much as he picked you up gently. You kept reaching for your blanket to which the masked man quickly figured it out and gave you the blanket. You smiled at him and touched his face.

He seemed excited to have found you so he put you into your carrier and took you home.
(To clear up any confusion you were kidnapped by a thief and Leatherface killed them)

Jack: You were travelling through Colorado with your parents. You were starting to get sleepy so you fell asleep in your car seat as it started to get dark out. When you woke up your mother took you out of your car seat.

The trio of you walked through a maze when your mother saw a man frozen solid in the snow. "Let's bring him inside, maybe he's the caretaker or something." Your father said as he dragged the frozen man into the hotel.