The New Cipher

[Y/N]'s P.O.V.
Its been a year since Dad died, well technically 10 months but it feels like its been a year. No one know's about me, [Y/N] 'Iluminauti' Cipher, the great Bill Ciphers daughter. I knew all about his work and was actually excited to go live in another dimension, to be the princess of a new world...but that pines family killed my dad before I had a chance to arrive.

Ever since his death I've been trying to get into Gravity Falls, wether in reality or in the dreamscapes I don't care, as long as I'm able to get into that dimension I would be able to get my revenge on the pines. Its been 10 months but I finally figured out how to get to their dimension, with no help from my Dad's henchmanic's that is.

I found a small tear in the nightmare realm a few days ago, hardly big enough to fit through and not possible to open any wider (believe me I've tried) but while in my demon form I'm able to fit my stubby little hand inside and can manipulate things from within gravity falls, from a location I've come to hate:

The Mystery Shack.

All I need in order to go to gravity falls is someone to summon and make a deal with me...and I know the perfect person.

Soos's P.O.V.
"Do do do do closing up the mystery shack" I sang while turning the open/close sign on the door to the close side before placing down mr.pine's hat by the cash register. Owning the mystery shack was the best thing I've ever done, Melody and I work hand in hand and have been making a lot of money together. Wendy is here too! But only as a summer job, she said she 'missed the place' and was going to come back come summer break.

Its still kinda lonely ever since Abulyta moved to a better place, though her new home is just a few blocks away from the mystery shack. She bought it once winter came around saying it was too cold for her in the shack since it didn't really have any proper heating. She's happy now at her new place and comes to visit all the time, taking tours and even cooking for me sometimes.

Deciding it was time for dinner I began heading through the employe's only door when I heard a scratching sound. Upon an instint I developed last summer when Dipper and Mabel were around, I grabbed a near by broom and jumped turning around ready to attack whatever was there...only there was nothing. The scratching sound got louder and I followed the noise looking on top of the counter.

'Soos, I need your help' was being scratched into an open spot on the wood all on its own. I took a step back and looked around the now dark and cold room.

"Uh...what do you need spirit dude?" I called out into the air. The scratching noises resumed and I looked back down onto the counter

'Please I need you to light a circle of candles and say something for me...its my only hope' was now scratched into the light brown wood. After a moment it disappeared as I thought of what to do, wether to believe the mysterious scratching or not.

"How do I know this isn't a trick?" I called out, looking for a convincing answer

'Even if it was I can't touch you, I'm stuck in between...please soos help me' replaced the last message. I remembered something Stanford had explained once before, about spirits being trapped in-between. It was something along the lines of when a spirit couldn't move between the real world and the spirit one and needed someone to help them through.

It seemed true enough, Ford did mention that kind of stuff happened all the time and honestly, whats the worst that could happen? Bill was gone and the rift was sealed so its not like helping a trapped spirit would do any real harm.

I nodded to myself and turned to the empty air in the area I thought the spirit was and told him or her that I would help. A quick 'thank you' was scratched into the wood as I placed the boom down heading deeper into the gift shop to find those question mark shaped candles I had.