Best Friends? Or More? {1D}

Zoey's P.O.V**

"Harry hurry up!"

"I'm coming!"

"Don't lie to me styles!"

"I'm not! geez sometimes you act like my mum.." he mumbled while fixing his bow tie. I walked up to him and fixed it for him and ushered him downstairs.

You see, Harry has a date tonight, and of course me being his best friend, I helped him look nice. After all he's liked this girl since the 7th grade.

"How do I look?" he asked me, he kept bouncing his leg up and down on the couch.

I walked over to him and put my hands on his shoulders. "you look fine Harry" I said.

He twitched. fuck. "Fine?! that's it?! I need to go change.." he said, quickly stopping when the doorbell rang. Another thing, this girl that I have never met before is driving them sense Harry can't drive yet.

"Go stall her!" he pushed me. I quickly grabbed him and pushed him towards the door. He just stared at it.

"Open it you twit!" I said. the idiot. He opened the door and there stood the wonderful girl -Harry's word- in a tight ass dress. Is she suffocating? She beamed when she saw Harry, but her face fell when she landed on me.

"Who's this?" she asked nicely. lies.

"This is my best friend Zoey- Zoey this is Caitlin" I held my hand out for her to shake but she simply stared at it.

"All right then..." I muttered.

"Right well, Zo the lads are coming over to keep you company while I'm out. bye love" he kissed my cheek and hugged me goodbye.

Great now I'm alone.

The lads are coming so that means I need to get the x box and food out. I quickly went to my room and got my x box and brought it to the living room. ok now food. Time to get the secret stash. I walked to the cupboard and got all the chips, cookies, and drinks. just as I hooked the x-box in the doorbell rang.

"It's open!" I yelled out. I could hear coats getting unzipped and footsteps coming closer.

"Zo!" they all said tackling me to the floor.

"Hey guys" I smiled. They grinned at me and got off, Niall was nice enough to give me a hand up. I thanked him and sat on the couch.

"Your not gonna play?" Lou asked. I shook my head.

"Nah I'm not feeling the best right now" I said, Liam came to my side in an instant and felt my forehead.

"Your a little warm, maybe you should lay down.." he said. I complied and laid down.

"Will you be alright?" Zayn asked.

"Yea I should be fine" I said. He nodded and gave a worried glance at Liam.

"Well just get some shut eye for right now ok?" Louis said, he came over with a blanket from the cupboard. Liam took it and gently laid it on me.

"You guys are the best" I mumbled sleepily. They each kissed my head and went back to x-box and eating away.

I don't know what time it was, or how long I slept, but the lads were still playing and eating when I jumped off the couch and rushed to the bathroom to puke my stomach out. Ew. Someone came and held my hair back.

"I got you" ok it's Niall.

"-no Harry you need to come here now, she sick!" Liam exclaimed on the phone.