family matters

We were headed to the car to go home when papa's phone started ringing. Dada placed me in my car seat be cautious of my leg and put my wheelchair into the trunk of the car. After a short while papa hung up his and put it back into his pocket. Papa and Dada got into the car.
"Is everything ok?" Dada asked.
"No my brother was in an accident and we have to fly out and go see him," papa said.
"When do we fly out," Dada asked.
"Tomorrow @ ," papa replied.
I was confused I didn't know papa has a brother. I really wanted to meet him now. We pulled up to the house and Dada helped me out the car. Papa took me from Dada and laid me on the chair. It was around five o'clock which meant it was time to get ready for dinner, bathtime and bedtime.
"I'm going to start dinner," dada said.
He walked into the kitchen when I noticed papa disappeared upstairs. Moments later he came back down with a bath chair that looked like it was for toddlers. He sat it in the corner, and turned on the telly and put on peppa pig. Papa went back upstairs and came down with pajamas and a nappy. He helped me up off the couch, undressed me and helped me into the bath chair.
" braylon this is how bathtime be for a couple months since your leg can't get wet," papa explained.
I nodded and he had a soapy rag and proceeded to wash my body. After he dried me off and dressed me he sat me back on the couch.
"Stay right here while papa goes upstairs and packs okay, " he told me.
I nodded my head in reply and laid down and watched the telly.  Peppa pig had went off and now Elmo was on and he was dancing. Laying on my back got uncomfortable so I shifted but I hit my leg on the table.  I started to cry when Dada came out the kitchen.
"What happened, " Dada asked.
" i hit my weg, " I said while sobbing.
"Buddy you have to be more careful and where did papa go, "he said.
"Upstairs packing cwothes, " I replied.
"I'll be right back, " he said.
He went upstairs for a few minutes and came back down with medicine and a bottle of juice.
"You have to to take your medicine, " he said.
I sat up and he used a baby spoon to get my medicine I opened my mouth and took the medicine.
" that's nastwy, " I said while cringing.
He gave me my bottle and went back into the kitchen to set the table and make plates. After ten minutes he came back into the living room and said it was time for dinner. He picked me up and took me into the kitchen and placed into my high chair.
"Time for dinner, " Dada said up the stairs.
Papa was down the stairs and at the table in seconds.
"Babe dinner looks delicious, " papa said.
We were having Mac and cheese, they had steak and I had chicken nuggets. Papa helped me eat my food and then he ate his own I sat in my high chair and waited for papa and Dada to finish their food. Papa cleaned my face and gave me back my bottle of juice. Dada decided we should watch a movie until bedtime. We went into the living room and papa grabbed a blanket and we all cuddled on the couch. We we're watching monsters ink, it was really funny.  I started yawning no more than half way through the movie, papa noticed and turned off the movie and took me upstairs. He laid me down into my crib and kissed me goodnight, he left the room and I drifted of to sleep.