Chapter 16

Jessica's P.O.V
***************
5 min later of awkward silens filipa came back.

Filipa: did this idiot here did something do you?

Me:no it all ok but thx anyway.

Then someone knocket on the tor and 4 boys that i thought i would never see in my life again came in.
It was George, Jaymi, JJ and Josh you probly know them as Union J and You are asking yourself how in hell do i know them? ok so long story short i meet them in Sommer 09 in switzerland then we bekame friend i had all the phone numbers of them and when they went to UK again and i textet them and called them they never said shit back so yeah they arent on my good side just like alex.

Me: what the fuck are u doing here? and how on fucking earth did u find me?!?!?!?!

Jaymi: you know jessica there is something called news on Tv and we saw it. then we saw it was you.

Me: ohh ok i want do tell u guys something ok?

George,Jaymi,JJ&Josh: ok

Me: GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE I HATE U ALL U THINK U CAN COME BACK AFTER ALL THIS YEARS AN THINK I FORGOT EVERYTHING OR THAT I WOULD FORGIVE YOU GUYS? JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!!

The moment they opended the tor do get out my dad was coming in whit food and all the guys behind him whit confused faces.

Dad: emmm... what is Union J doing here?

Me: yes what are u guys doing here i think my dad would like do know that becaus of you guys i didnt eat almost nothing for 1 mont.

Everyone was whit theyr mouths open no one knew about that not even demi.

Me: ok guys i just wanna eat my food and go do sleep so would you all pls go out?

Everyon left the room like i asked.
After i was done whit eating my food i went into a deep, deep, deep slep.

The Next Morning
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Still Jessica's P.O.V
*******************

I had the most wirdest dream of my life but in some way its was cool everything was purple and i was living in my purple hous eatying purple thing and watching purple tv shows on my purple TV. yeah it was soooo wird but yeah its how my dreams are sometimes.

1h later
*~*~*~*
I was abel do leav this hell they call hospital.
Wen i was in "my" buss everyone was there and by everyone i mean: Union J, 1D, Austin, Alex, Demi, Justin, Ryan, Chaz, Lil Twist and of cours the Quen of THE BITCHES selena i just ignored everybody went upstairs in the living room and turned on the tv and it was two and a half man on the tv I❤️ that show it makes my laught everytime then like 5 min later everybody came upstair and of cours i was now betwen George and Josh.
Could this day be any worse?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
A/N

Hello my dear reders long time no see i now its kind of a short chapter for so a long time whitout writin but i hope that u guys like this chapter.
And the reson wy i havent updatet is becaus i had a blacke out but now is all better i guess so tell me what u think if this chpater and Union J coming now in the story.

😄😄✌️LOVE YOU GUYS✌️😄😄

Copyright®