Chapter 2

[Ateneo 7:45 am]
Calling Jhoana...
"Jho labas kana. malapit na ako" I said while maneuvering my car.
"Calling while driving? naku bad yan beatriz ah. anyways sige labas na ako." she joked.
... after 10 minutes Jho called me.
"Ano na? sabi mo malapit ka na?" she complained.
"Yeah. but what can I do it's traffic here in AHS" I said while scratching my nape. "anlala na ng traffic sa pilipinas. pati ba naman sa loob ng campus you still have to deal with road congestion" I added.
"O basta bilisan mo na. we only have 5 minutes bea... 5 minutes. time is ticking that's only 1 minute times 5" she joked despite of irritation.
... after a few more minutes.
"Yeah I'm here na. I can see you already" I said.

[Ateneo 7:50 am]
"Sh*t ang traffic naman dito. pati ba naman dito." I heard manong complained.
"Manong I don't think I'll have the time to accompany you pa to eliazo. I'll just go down right here" I asked him.
"Huh? sure ka ba? gagalaw din naman to. mamaya kana bumaba" he said.
"No I can't my class starts in 10 minutes. I can't afford to sit and wait for this parking lot to move. it's impossible" I said while fixing my hair.
"I'll see you later manong. tell Alyssa I said hi." and before I could even go out I told him "Goodluck with the parking" just enough to pissed him off.
...
I have arrived in berchmans. I walked into a hallway full of people. the classroom still seems to be close. pfft good thing I'm not late.
I was busy playing with my phone. when someone tapped my shoulder.
"Uy bro! accounting ka rin?" he said.
amd we made the customary fist bump.
"Aye Matt! what's good man? yeah I'm here for accounting" I replied to him.
"Good thing! at least now I know someone na" he said.
and we just started talking about our schedules while waiting for the assinged professor to arrive.

Bea
"Ano ba yan bes! ang bagal mo kasi naunahan ka tuloy! sabi ko na kasi sayo kanina vacant yun eh" said Jho while we are trying to find a parking slot in this fully crowded parking space.
"Can you like chill for a sec? nararattle ako sayo eh" I told her. "we'll look for another one" I simply added.
"Ayun bea oh! the one on the right!" I saw what she was talking about "Jho that's too small. we won't fit in there"
"Kasya ka diyan ano ba! di mo pa nga tinatry eh" even though I know it wouldn't fit I did try to fit in there. "Oh see sabi sayo kasya tayo eh" she said while unbuckling her seatbelt. "Yeah right kasya nga. can you please look outside and tell me how are we gonna get out" she made a distorted smile and shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever Jho. let's just look for another one" and as I was about to reverse the car she blurted "I have an idea sa trunk nalang tayo lumabas" she said while climbing through the seats. row by row and she's out.
"Come on bea let's go" she demanded. I know this is not right but heck yeah we don't have any other choice we are running late. so I climbed through the seats and I'm out. as I pressed the button on my car remote to lock my car. I saw the space that is left for the car owner beside us. "Jho you know that the owner of those cars gonna kill us right?" as I was pointing to the cars beside us. "Alam mo bea kung atenista talaga sila maiisip nila na pwede naman dumaan sa trunk. naka pasa yung mga yun sa ACET  so malabong bobo sila" she said while trying to tie her shoes. I rolled my eyes. this girl.  "You know what I often wonder if you are from really from batangas. cause there is something inside of me saying that you are from muntinlupa"  she looked at me "Muntinlupa? huh?"
"Muntinlupa. the place where there's a ton of mental hospital.." and by saying that I earned a hit on the arm. "Ewan ko sayo. alam mo ba na kung wala ka lang sasakyan di kita pag titiisan" she said while walking away from me as I catch up with her walking I placed my hand around her shoulders "I was just joking lang naman Jho. you know what, in life there are somethings that you shouldn't take seriously..." I stopped. she looked at me "Ay beh may hugot ka! mag kwento ka nga"