Prologue

NOTE : I completely own this book and all the concepts , events , incidents mentioned in it are a pure work of imagination. DO NOT COPY OR TAKE OVER IDEAS FROM MY BOOK , If that happens It'll immediately get reported alongwith the author's account getting blocked. If anyone finds something like that , DM me right away. Thank you :)

P.S : This is my very first book , so please don't judge over initial few chapters. I swear it'll get better as you progress with the book :)

Summary :

I Wasn't One Of Those Insane Fangirls Of Him.
Neither I Used To Tweet Or DM him drenched in lovey dovey words.

But Still He Was Deep Down Inside My Heart.
He Was In My Mind , My Heart , My Soul For Each And Every Moment.

He Held Special Place In There.

I Tried , Tried Hard To Lessen Those Feelings I Had For Him But I Couldn't.

I Never Expressed them Openly , Nobody Knew About them ( Only Except My Best Friend.)

I Know I'm Sounding Crazy , But This Is The Way It Is.

A Huge Secret Of My Life - I Was In Love With Him.

He Was A Super Star And He Wasn't Even Aware Of Me.

For Him , I Was Just One Of Those Millions and Zillions Fangirls He Had.

And I KNEW IT.

I , Drizzle Watson , A Normal English Girl.

And He , Niall Horan , One Of The Members Of Famous Boy Band One Direction. Ruler Of Millions Of Hearts.

Niall Horan - My Irish Love...

.
.
.

TRAILER :

******

" Come On Horan! It Would Be Fun Trust Me. " Harry Growled Throwing Himself On the empty couch.

" It Would Be Nothing But A Suicide Styles! Going Out In Open Public without Any Security For The Sake Of Having Fun - You Gotta Be Kidding Me! " I Exclaimed.

" Whats Wrong With You Mate? Harry's Idea Isn't Bad At All. Okay just tell me Don't You Miss Going Out With Your Friends Openly? Without Any Guards , Security , And Mainly FANS. ? " Louis Asked Making His Way Towards The Kitchen.

Four Of them were trying their level best to Convince me for the ' Disguised Outing. ' Planned By None other then Our Very Own Harry Styles.

According To Him , We All Had To Disguise Ourselves So That People Outside Would Not Recognize us and We Could Hang Around in London City Without Any Public Attention.

Like A Normal Group Of Boys.

" I Do. But Even If By Mistake Anybody Recognized Anyone Of Us Then You Would Find Us in A Huddle Of Insane Female Fans Ready To Eat Us Alive With Their Fangirling. I Don't Want That So Its A Big NO From My Side. " I Said Switching On The Huge Flat Screen In Front Of Me.

" It Would Be Adventurous 'least Niall. " Zayn Said.

" Adventure My Foot. " I Chuckled A Bit.

" You Know What Horan? "

Harry Came Ahead And Almost Snatched The Remote From My Hand and Switched Off The T.V.

" Enough Of You Now. Get Him Boys! " He Exclaimed.

And..It Wasn't a Good Sign For Me.

Before I Could Make A Move , Zayn , Harry , Louis And Liam Don't Know From Where But Attacked Me And Next Thing I Knew Was Being Dragged To Another Room Where We Were Supposed to Get Ready for Our ' Disguised Outing. '

And This is how sometimes I Wonder With Those Whom I Work , eat , laugh and produce Hit Music Are Wheather Four Humans Or FOUR BLOODY EVIL BEASTS!

********

A/N : So Here Was The Prolouge , Lets See How The Disguised Outing Goes?

All The Niall Horan Fans and One Directioners , Your Most Welcome! :) :)

Tell Me How Did You Find It?

Will Update Soon!

Keep Smiling , Keep Reading and Keep Loving Niall! ♥♥

- Divyaa26 :)