Chapter 23. "Mom's Back!?"

Nash's POV
I woke up the next morning in a different bed and realised that I was still at Callum and Taylor's hotel and Taylor and I fell asleep watching our movie. I went to check my phone and realised that I had like a million missed calls and messages from Hayes. And I was still getting calls from him.

"Hello" I said in my tired morning voice and then yawning.

"Hamilton Nash Grier, you need to get you a$$ back home right now where are you?" he said while yelling at me. Which made me pull my phone away from me ear.

"Whoa, Hayes, brother, calm down, what's the emergency? And I'm at Taylor's hotel"

"Ok well, A) I don't wanna know why you're there and B) MOM's COMING HOME TODAY!"

That certainly woke me up

"SHE's WHAT?! she's not suppose to be home until tomorrow"

"Yeah, well she phoned up before saying she was coming home a day early"

"SH*T!" I said and then hung up.

I quietly got out of the bed and watched Taylor sleep. She was such an angel. I got out a piece of paper and wrote her a note with little hearts around it...cause she loves hearts.

I grabbed my keys and phone and headed back home. I walked in and found Hayes and Skylynn cleaning the house with Will as well.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late"

"It's ok dude, just grab something a start cleaning"

"Question, if mom asks what happened while she was away, how much do you want to tell her"

"Uuuuummmmm, however much you want I guess"

"Hmmm ok"

I walked upstairs and straight to my room and decided to clean that cause it was a mess. After I finished cleaning I got a text. I thought it was Taylor but it was from my mom.

"Hi Nash, I'm gonna be home a little late, because my flight is delayed. Also, I'm only going to be home for a few days just to check up on you all. But then I have to go back cause your grandmother's going to have an operation. So anyway. I hope you've all been good and nothing major has happened while I've been gone. I love you and can't wait to see you - Love Mom"

Mom always sent me cute texts. But I soon got out of cute mode and into panic mode and we were all cleaning the house. After we finished cleaning, I got a text from my mom saying she was just around the corner and was anxious to see us. Just before she pulled up, Taylor and Callum arrived and I was so grateful.

"Hey Babe, thank goodness you're here"

"Haha, Why? It's just your mom?"

"Yeah, but I just want everything to be perfect for her, you know she's only here for a couple of days"

"I know"

"Hey babe, do you wanna help Hayes get lunch, I kinda need to talk to Callum"

"Hmmm let me guess, guy talk?"

"Yeah"

"Haha ok"

She left and Callum turned to me

"What's up Nash?"

"While my moms back home, I'm gonna talk to her about proposing to Taylor"

"Aaah, Ok. That's a good idea, also you might wanna talk to her mom as well"

"Yeah I know, I was gonna do that when we head back to Charlotte"

"Good, as long as you know, then I'm cool"

"Thanks Cal"

Taylor came back with Hayes and lunch and mom pulled up and we all raced out to see her

"MOMMY!!" Skylynn said while running towards her and hugging her

"Hey mom" I said while giving her hug.

"How have you all been?"

"Yeah, good"

"Hmm, judging by the look in your face, you need to talk to me about something"

"You know me so well"

"Well I am your mother" she said while we walked in the house.

"Oh my goodness. You guys cleaned the house awww, thank you"

"Anything for you mom" Hayes said.

Mom and I walked over to the couch and she turned to me

"Ok Nash, what's on your mind?"

"Well...." I began and told her the whole story.

"So you and Taylor dated?"

"Yes"

"Then broke up and she moved back home?"

"Yes"

"Then she came back here cause she realised she was still in love with you, but found out you had a girlfriend who was actually cheating on you and then you went back to Taylor?"

"Yes"

"Now you're back together?"

"Yes"

"And you want to propose to her and marry her?"

"Yep. That's it"

"The things that happen when I'm not here"

"Well then"

"Are you ok Mom?"

"Yeah. Nash, is this what you really want?"

"Yes mom. This is what I want to do"

"Then I am happy to support you 100%, just make sure you talk to your father as well"

"Yeah I will, and I'm going to talk to her mom"

"Good, that would be a good thing"

I hugged my mom and went up to my room to Taylor.

"Hey babe, we're going out tonight, somewhere fancy"

"Why? Haha what's the occasion?"

"Oh, just cause. I have my beautiful girl back in my life and I wanna celebrate"

"Haha ok"

Taylor's POV
A couple of hours passed and I started getting ready for our dinner tonight. Nash was taking me to a really fancy restaurant and told me to dress nice. I had no idea what was install for me tonight but I trust Nash completely.

I finished getting ready and Nash picked me up.

"I swear every time I see you, you get more beautiful"

"Haha awww thanks Nash"

We headed to the restaurant and sat at our table and ordered our food. While we waited we sat there and talked. We talked about anything and everything. After we finished eating he paid and took me to a park it had a little creek and a bridge and it was really pretty. We walked along there holding hands and we talked more. It was honestly the most perfect night ever.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys so that was chapter 23
I hope you guys enjoyed it.
So it looks like the engagement is going ahead.....or is it?
Guess you better keep reading to find out

So guys, I have 2 weeks before my last term of year 12
And believe me, I am so keen to leave school
Anyway.....

Vote
Comment
Share
Keep reading

Renee xoxo