Forgive? or forbid?

~(y/n) pov~
I sat in my bathroom and has the door locked, I stood there and stared at my shaking body... jack was outside of the door pleading for me to forgive him...
"P-please..." he sounded as if he lost the love of his life and was asking for a second chance... I sobbed to myself so he couldn't hear me... but what made me want to break down into a full out crying baby was when I heard him... he was crying... Jack was crying because he lost me... maybe he told the truth? Maybe he actually did care about me... or maybe its all a lie.... maybe Katy is even a lie... I started to feel empty inside as i walked to the door slowly, and his crying was getting louder, he didn't notice that I opened the bathroom door, I seen him against the wall next to the door. I bent down and pulled him into a bear hug and sobbed into his shoulder... as he did to mine.

"I-i'm... s-so s-sorry, (y-y/n)... i-i wish i-i c-could t-take it b-back." He said sobbing into my shoulder thinking that I was going to hate him for the rest of my life... maybe I was the only light in his dark world as he told me at school... he said i was his everything... he said he needed me and I knew that I needed him... he was the only comfort I had, and I guess I'm the only comfort he has.

"J-Jack..." i said pulling away from him and I seen his black watery tears from under his mask... I took a finger and wiped away the tears.

"I-it might t-take awhile b-but, I can...." I choked, trying to hold in my tears and to stay strong... "i-i can l-learn t-to... f-fo-forgive..." i said kissing his cheek then hugging him again for the comfort of what he told me...

"..." he hugged back lightly...
"T-thank you..." he said nuzzling mt neck. It made me blush a little but I didn't care, we both needed comfort and all we had were each other... I could live with that.

"(Y/n)?" Jack said my name and slowly pulled away,

"Y-yea?" I hummed as I wiped my own tears away,

"I wanted to truly ask you, but it's alright if you don't but... d-do you.... l-like me?" He asked looking down hiding his mask so he wouldn't see me upset,

"J-Jack...." I sighed, i took his chin in my hand and raised his head so I could see him... well... his mask, I looked into them empty black eyes of the mask and replied...

"I'd love to..." I said kissing his cheek once more. As I slowly pulled away I could see his grey cheeks turning a hot red.

"R-really? I-i mean y-you don't have to if you-"

"I said yes, and I actually want to." I cut him off cause I knew i wanted this, but at the same time my mind wondered back to my mother's death, so if Jack killed her... then why did Jeff carve her a smile and out her blood on the wall...

"J-Jack?" I looked at him.
"What happened, a-after you killed my... m-mo-mother" I choked a little on my words holding back tears,

"O-oh... you mean what jeff did? I'm truly sorry you had to see her like that...." he looked down, "Jeff came after I took- you know... but He came and asked for you and I lied to him saying i already killed you. The reason was cause I was going to kill you... but I didn't... the neighbors must of heard her screams and called the police... so me and Jeff had to book it out but before he did... he did his thing then left." Jack looked back up to me, he was surprised that I was still keeping calm about all of this... "are you alright, (y/n)?" He looked me up a down...

"Y-yea... actually I'm fine... maybe it's because someone finally told me the truth... the truth of my mother's death, everyone said it was natural causes so they wouldn't go into panic mode."

"Are you sure?" He put a hand on my shoulder and I looked into his eyes again,
"J-Jack I know this may sound weird but... can you... turn to your human form again?" I blushed in embarrassment from asking but he gave a slight nod and poof he was human he took off his mask to show his face, his beautiful blue eyes stared into my (e/c) ones. I think he noticed but I blushed a little and brought my hand to his cheek, he blushed too. He closed his eyes and rested his head slightly in my hand, we sat there for what seemed like hours until he opened his eyes and leaned towards me, instinct kicked in and I leaned closer. Before we both even knew it we were kissing under the beautiful moonlight that lightly lit up my room... this is romantic... I thought as we kissed, and truly, this was a dream come true of how my first kiss would happen. It was like I was in heaven through that whole night... he was the boy that was feared, and now he has someone to love and for him... I'm the light that brought him back to this loving world...

I was the reason he was able to fall in love...

Omg! I'm having more and more fun writing this book!! I hope you guys really enjoy my book! But see you all in the next chapter!!!