The Repunzel Diaries ( disney fav fic)

August 1

Today is the first of August, ten days till school starts. I just moved to this new town, I have no friends, and I'm scared. I've been home schooled my whole life, and I have no idea what to expect. Mother said to go to this cafe place that the girls my age hang out at. She said it will give me a chance to meet new people before school so I'm not alone when I actually do go. I have realllllly long hair so I hope that doesn't interfere with making friends. I went out and got a new dress and shoes for my first day. It's this purple short dress with pink accents. Then purple ballet flats.
When I got to this cafe place a group of girls and I'm guessing their boyfriends where at a big round table, I'm wearing jeans and a pink shirt. My hair is tied in a braided pony tail that goes just past my waist. This is what happend.
I walked in and a girl in a blue dress with curly blond hair stands up.
" you must be the new girl! OMG I'm so excited to meet you!" She ran up to me and pulled me to the big table and started introducing me to everyone. " I'm Cinderella, this is Charming, my boyfriend. Belle is the one wearing the yellow shirt and shorts, her boyfriend is Beast. That's not his really name but we call him that. The girl in the green pants and purple shirt with the red hair is Ariel, her boyfriend is Eric, the one on the flannel shirt. And the girl in the green long sleeves in Tiana, her boyfriend Levine isn't here. Oh the girl with the long black hair and brown dress is Pocahontas, John her boyfriend is next to her with the blond hair. Snow White and her boyfriend are right here. She's wearing the yellow shirt and blue skirt with curly black hair. The girl in the pink short shorts and pink tank top is Aurora, her boyfriend isn't here either. The girl with the black strait hair is Mulan, her boyfriend is never around cuz he works to much. Jasmine is over there in the aqua leggings and half shirt with Aladin, in the white and red. That's everyone! What's your name?"
I couldn't even talk. I was still trying to process everything as they all smile and look at me. "Oh um. I'm Repunzel. I don't have a boyfriend. Um but I also have never been to a real school either."
" oh! Tell us about your self dear" Snow White said in a sweet voice.
" I paint, I have a pet iguana, I'm a really good singer-"
"We all sing! OMG this is great you can join our group!" Ariel said as I blushed.
"Oh, I'm ok..." Just then a boy wearing a white shirt and brown pants came in with the cutest hair ever. He went and ordered something and looked at me as he left. I could feel myself blushing again.
"Ooohh new girls got a crush on Flynn!" Tiana said loudly
"No! No I don't! I don't even know him..." I said quickly. Everyone laughed and waved it away. They invited me to sit with them and I got to know each of them throughout hours of the day. Each of them were special in their own ways. But I couldn't get Flynns face out if my mind.