juniper green. one: "you don't hate me, you just love tsukasa~"

rindou.

"I love you."

"I hate you." Her best friend ignored her.

For just a moment, a moment, (Rindou wasn't bisexual) she admired her best friend, Mahiru Tetsuya's visage. Soft, milk coloured skin, smooth, ebony tresses, slightly flushed cheeks (from staying in the warm kitchen too long), and pale, light ruby lips. Her best friend was pretty.

Like, really pretty.

Like, really really really princess styled pretty that would most definitely compliment her best friend's male counterpart, Tsukasa with his Prince Charming like appearance.

And with that realization, Rindou set out with a goal firmly set in mind.

"Noooo," She chirped, waltzing around Mahiru, who was having one of her rare days with her eyes open. Half amused and half glaring at Rindou. "You don't hate me, you just love Tsukasa~"

Rindou almost giggled in triumph at the cute, subtle, pink blush that was spreading across Mahiru's (already flushed) soft cheeks.

Mahiru's cold grey eyes glared at her (she was definitely glaring at her now). "Excuse me?" As she chopped her beef with a ferocity and speed that Rindou wasn't proud to say was much faster than her, and terrified her more than she would admit.

"Nope! You don't hate me." Rindou giggled. "You just love Tsukasa~" She repeated and flashed a slightly blurred picture of the two said persons on her phone and waltzed off — the redhead could tell her best friend was not amused but [stupidly] heeded no attention.

"Kobayashi." Mahiru muttered, neatly placing her kitchen knife on the counter and wiping her delicate hands on her white apron. "Come back here."

Definitely. Rindou grinned. She's in love.

But amidst her daydreams, she totally missed the murderous aura emitting from her friend that usually had as much expressions as a snail, which was a big, fat, zero.

-ending theme-

"Nonononono!" Rindou flailed and wrestled for her phone in Mahiru's hand. "Give me it! I promised I won't show him! Nooooo! Mahiru! Please don't! Mai-chan!"

A white-haired First Seat (also said counterpart of Mahiru Tetsuya) walked in when Rindou's head was shoved uncomfortably [not] in Mahiru's chest.

"Ano," he smiled nervously while hiding his slowly reddening cheeks, awkwardly holding up a stack of paper stamped with the signature Central emblem. "I was just coming to get Mai," he scratched his cheek uncomfortably, "But it looks like I'm interrupting something. Should I come back later?" He asked without getting an answer and began backing out the door he came through.

"No! Tsukasa!!!! Don't leave me alone with your future wif— Itaiiiiiiii!!!!!!"