Chapter 7; Hospitals and Responsibilities.

So, basically, this is about Kyoya, and how Mamoru, aka your brother, feels about you taking on the family business and stuff
----------------------------------------
Previously on 'The Prince and the Pauper;

The other hosts stared in belief as they overheard (Y/N) explain her story through the door, deciding they would do something nice for her when they are back at school on the Monday.
------------------------------------------
Currently on 'The Prince and the Pauper';

Monday rolled around, and (Y/N) had spent the morning at home with her brother, who wasn't too good.

"Onii-sama... I know its a cold, but please get better..." She begged, resting her head on his chest whilst he slept, only to feel his hand run through his hair.
"I will, (N/N)-chan... But I'm meant to have a meeting to talk about reviving an old contract before father died..." He mumbled, coughing slightly whilst (Y/N) sat upright.

"Are you-- Are you asking me to do some business?!" She asked, begging with her eyes. "I can do it, you've been teaching me to all these years!" She screamed.
Her brother just coughed whilst laughing, petting her head gently. "I was hoping you could... You see, it's the Ootori company we're dealing with, and you're close with the youngest son, fighting for the company."

Her brother wheezed slightly, catching his breath by taking a break. "I thought that you two may be able to... Establish a sort of connection and possibly link our companies by something more than business..." He trailed, leaving (Y/N) to stare at him stunned.

           "Are you saying that you're trying to force Kyoya and I into a relationship?!" She blurted, hands covering her blushing cheeks.
Flashbacks from the weekend appeared in the front of her mind, shaking with fear and somewhat rage.

Mamoru sighed, resting his hand on her shoulder whilst coughing. "I know you wanted to just keep this strictly business, but Ootori has two more brother up against him, and an older sister who has no interest in the family." He stated, ushering for (Y/N) to sit back down.
"The reason I'm asking you to take care of the meeting is because you know--" He was cut off.

"You want to take care of the meeting because it is Ootori boy's family and you want to spark something within 'us' and see if something may happen." The (H/C) grumbled, falling back on the bed face first to avoid showing her red it was.

Her brother showed no sympathy. "You're 17. I'm trying to marry you off into a rich family so you can get out of this yakuza shit."

(Y/N) sighed and got off the bed, bowed down and walked out the room to get into some professional clothing, the meeting would be held at the Ouran lunch time.
------------------------

Kyoya, however, was worried about the meeting.

He knew how his father had treated the (H/C)'s family in the last, and that he had put them in their current situation, but was confused about why he wasn't attending with his older brothers.

"Oto-san, I'm curious as to why you want me to attend. Yuichi and Akito aren't already attending, why am I needed there?" He asked in the limousine on his way to the conference block.
His father didn't even turn his head when speaking to Kyoya, focusing in the material in front of him. "Because you know the client's youngest sister, you're in the same class at school and she could be a valuable asset to our family, so I'm staging you two."

Kyoya gasped ever so softly, pushing up his glasses whilst looking at his copy of the materials. "(Y/N) (L/N), younger sister of Mamoru, previously an associate of the Ootori empire but the last known chance of the contracts being sighed, you pulled out thinking they would be no good to us."

His father then sighed, shaking his head. "I was wrong. I caused their father to die because of his yakuza dealings, and their mother to run away to know knows where."

This was the first time Kyoya had ever seen his father show any sort of remorse for his actions, and he was just stunned. "Kyoya, my youngest boy, the main reason why you're attending this meeting is twofold. Firstly, you know this girl, and I know you know her; you're terrible at hiding affections sometimes." His father paused, allowing Kyoya to register what he was saying.

"Secondly, her brother and I are trying to get you both to connect, forge a relationship and try get you both married to one another in the not so distant future." His father then looked away from the materials, and leaned back against the chair in the car.

"Father, how do you know of these feelings that I have for this girl? I don't believe her to be of any benefit to me, and yet the idea that you both have is striking a chord with me..." Kyoya looked confused, but hid it as best he could before he saw his father smirk.
             "I married your mother, didn't I? We were Ouran students, both in different situations like this." He then wiped his face as they came to the conference building. "We best go in." He then said, getting out the car, with Kyoya following.

The took a silent trip in the lift, and when they reached their conference room, (Y/N) was already their, reading over the contract and source materials once more.
         Kyoya felt a pang in his chest and tried to stem the blood from flowing to his cheeks. His father just glaring at him did that pretty well.

(Y/N) heard the conference room door creak open, and she was stood by it. "Good afternoon, Ootori-sama, Kyoya-san." She bowed to a ninety-degree angle, thens stood back up with a bright smile.
          "Where is your brother?" Kyoya's father asked, only for the (H/C) to sigh softly.
"I apologise for any inconvenience, but my brother has fallen ill and allowed me to take care of our business." She emphasised 'our' because it was the family business.

"That's fine." The older male stated, soon sitting down with the two younger people in the room, at the table.
              "Let's get down to business then. According to my source materials, you want our companies to reform the alliance we had whilst my father was alive, and that is to offer medical supplies, correct?" The gentlemen in the room nodded, not getting a word in edgewise at that moment.

"Good, that's straightened out, the next thing is why? Presumably it's because you, Ootori-sama, would like Kyoya and I to be married in the near future, much like my brother, but also our medical supplies are cheaper than most common market, therefore spend more and get more, correct?"

The two men just looked stunned, Kyoya and his father unable to say anything. 'KYOYA OOTORI, OPEN YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH. SAY SOMETHING IDIOT!' Kyoya screamed mentally, still nothing came out.

"Gentlemen, I mean no harm by saying this, but if you keep looking like goldfish, I will terminate this meeting and do a redraft of this contract, capiche?" They nodded, soon speaking up.
             "You know your facts, (L/N)-chan. The contract here states it will last for 5 years, and the quality of your supplies is better although it's cheaper, and we have desired to use them for a long while." The older Ootori said, just having (Y/N) nod along.
                "I've read through the contract many times now, and it seems to me that everything is fair. My brother and I are willing to realign our companies in conjunction with this contract, if you agree, you've got a deal."

Kyoya's father held out his hand quicker than a bullet fired from a gun, leaving Kyoya to say nothing. "It's nice to be back in business, (L/N)-chan."