Life Revealed {chapter 2}

Chapter 2:

It was a thirty minute walk to school. I lived in down town Tacoma. In Washington state. I only crossed two intersections. Sometimes I would take the buses but today was a nice time before dawn. And the air was chilly. Just the way I liked it!! OH YEAH BABY!!!! 

I was on my last block before I noticed some one following me. Thinking that is was just someone going to school I stopped and waited. Nothing. No 

more foot steps and no more clicks of metal on metal. So what did I do? Run like crazy? Hell no, I ant no weak need little chit. I turned around and my heart dropped! 

I stood there with my mouth open. Six foot five, long blond hair, tips died my kind of red. Eyes so green they looked like emeralds. And lips so naturally blood red, I wonted to lick them... kinky. His eyes slowly looked me up and down that I did the same. 

Long trench coat, trip pants with orange threads. T-shirt with the advertisement for AFI. Not a bad band if I do say so. I couldn't see his shoes, but I knew them where something with a heel, just from the sounds I had heard before. All in all guy was HOT!!! And when I heard the voice, I might have melted had it not been for his words. 

"Nice. I think I know my target now." His husky voice floated over me. But the words stopped cold.  

"You're what? I ant nobody's target." He just smiled and stepped closer. 

"Oh yes. I think you will do nicely. Nice body. I like the way you carry yourself. And, "He sniffed." Your about to be sixteen. Yes I think you will be my target" I had enough of him; I turned my back, and with heels on, took off running. By the time I hit the school I was out of breath, and I heard it again. But before I could react someone's hands has grabbed my shoulders and pulled me against their nicely sculpted body.  

"Sorry if I seamed rude. The name is Archer. I'm new to school. Will you help me?" His voice, Archer? Hmm, nice. 

"Sure. But cut the 'target' crap. It freaked me out" His arms loosened enough to turn me around. His eyes looked into mine. Seaming to hit my soul. 

"Sorry... Velvet? Yeah, it suits you." My eyes widened and I looked at him... 

"H...How did you know my name?" 

Archers wide smiled threw me off balance as one hand lifted my chin. "I just do. I know a lot. Unfortunately it makes me stand out. But yet I meet you. I think it's worth it," And as if he wanted to throw me completely off my axes, his lips came firmly across mine. He was gentle yet hard, Archer wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. 

For a few minutes I couldn't move. Well I think they were seconds but who could think when this hot guy just kissed me out of the blue. Before I knew what I was doing I kissed him back, I don't know why, or how, but I did. 

Frankly I was not thinking. How could I? When I thought it would never stop, he slowly pulled away. 

"I'm sorry. I just could not resist. You looked so yummy." 

Yummy? YUMMY!?!?! No one in their right mind had ever called me yummy. 

"Well you better call it your lucky day. If it weren't, I would have kneed you in the balls." As if he really understood his arms tightened, he pulled me closer. 

"Good, I don't like the thought of you kissing other guys." 

"Look. I just meet you. I don't really know you. So don't get it in your hopes up." I had hoped that worked. But, no. This boy didn't get it.  

"Fine, let me take you out to night. My treat. I want to get to know you." Well thin. I think I liked this. But I was gunna make it a challenge for him. 

"Maybe. You never know. My schedule is pretty booked." I lied. No one really cared if I was there or not sometimes. Only my friends did. 

"Maybe I could work with you to... free some time up." he smiled at me again and I had to sigh. He was just so damn hot! 

"I'm sorry. But two of my best's friends are coming to see me tonight. You know being my birthday and all.... wait a min. why am I accepting all you said? I don't know you and you know my name and how old I am!!!" I turned to run again and he grabbed me.

**********************************************************************************

There you go. Satisfy your needs. Get on with your bad self. =)

-Flames

**********************************************************************************