Part 1.

Jack and I have been friends for a while. Well I say friends, lately I've been feeling so much more from him and truthfully, I've been feeling the same. But I'm confused, I don't know whether it's lust or love? I mean, c'mon? It's Jack, he's practically a fuckboy. He has it all figured out, with his perfectly swept blonde hair and his piercing blue eyes that make you wanna jump on him, the second he gives you "the stare". But we're friends, no matter how much I want him, it would just be weird, especially if the rest of the guys found out.

*****

" Hey guys and welcome back to my channel. Today I have with me, Mr Josh Pieters and the one and only Conor Maynard. " Jack says confidently.
* there's a knock on the door*
"I'll get it" Jack quickly jumps from his seat and makes his way to the front door of their flat.
"Y/N? Wh-what are you doing here?" He says nervously as he tries to brush himself up.
" You asked me to come over today to help with a video? are you okay?" I asked hesitantly as he seems to have forgotten.
"I'll go, you obviously can't remember, we can reschedule." I instantly replied before he could answer.
"No, stay love. It slipped my mind, it's great to see you." He said confidently while licking his lips incognito.
He gestured for me to enter, while moving to the right of me, kissing me on the cheek as a greeting. As his warm, soft lips approached and met with my cheek, a sensation was sent all through my body and the urge to rip his clothes off came to mind. Shortly, he parted from my cheek and re-entered the video he postponed with his room mates. I tiptoed to behind the camera, and slowly undone my coat, which only uncovered my heels and tights before it came off. As I was taking it off, in the corner of my eye, I noticed Jack becoming distracted and losing focus on his new video for his channel.
"Jack? Jack??" Josh was shouting while waving his hand infront of his face.
"Jack? Are you okay?" I said worryingly. As the words 'you okay' slipped through my lips, Jack came back to focus, trying to cover up the fact he was staring at me undress, as if he was hoping I had nothing but my lingerie on and no one else was in the room.
" oh shit. Sorry, I zoned out then, sorry guys." He hesitantly said while rushing off the couch and into the kitchen. I quickly followed behind.
"Jack, are you alright? You seem out of focus today?" I whispered, while placing my hand onto his arm.
He turned and looked at me, constantly looking at my eyes and my lips, as if he didn't know which one to focus on.
"It's because of you." He replied.
"Me? Why because of me? Should I go?" I asked while turning and gesturing to the door. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in, kissing me softly then passionately.
Tension within my body built up, making it harder to stop myself from letting him take me right there and then, while his roommates are in the next room.
Our bodies were pinned to one another, with his hands on my ass and his other with a fist full of my hair. As we carried on kissing, I couldn't help but let out a small moan, to show I wanted him to rip off all my clothes and fuck me.
Once I realised I had moaned, I pulled away.
"Y/N?, I-I'm sorry." He whispered.
"Don't be, I want this but the boys, they can't know." I replied while moving myself closer to him.
"We have to go back in." I grabbed his hand and gestured back to the living room.
I walked in first, with my head down while clearing my throat, while warning the boys of my presence. Then shortly after, Jack "casually" walked in, and when I say casually, he was walking as if he was trying his hardest to cover up his hard on. He sat back down, in the middle of Conor and Josh. They look at him with confusion before letting it go and continuing with the video.

**Time lapse **

"Thank you so much for watching guys, don't forget to give this video a thumbs up, a comment and subscribe. Also give these guys a subscribe too." Jack said with a smile on his face.
The video ended and Conor suggested we go and get food. I being on edge because of what happened in the kitchen, rejected the offer and looked at Jack to hope he would say reject too.
"Nah, I don't feel like eating. " he said as if to justify why he wanted to stay home.
Conor and Josh didn't think any of it and both left for food.
Jack turned to look at me.
"Y/N,.." Just before finishing his sentence, I kiss him, pushing him towards his bedroom. He smiles and starts unbuttoning my dress. Before getting there, he pushes me up against a wall, where I began to undress him and he picked me up and thrusted upon me, making me want him so much more.
"You tease." I whispered, as if I couldn't breathe.
He opened up the door and threw me on the bed, he undone his ripped jeans and just before slipping off his boxers, I grab hold of them and pull them down, gasping at the same time to show I was amazed and turned on by the large length. I looked up and bite onto my bottom lip, while moving on to my knees.
My lips kissed the tip, with my hand wrapped around the girth, moving it back and forth. I open my mouth to let my tongue tease him before entering it into my mouth and turning him on more. He began to moan until he had enough, he pushed me onto the bed and started with my clit.
"You're soaking. That good am I?" He said with a smirk on his face.
He began to kiss my clit and make circular motions with my tongue, while massaging my insides with his index finger.
"Fuck me!" I screamed.
" calm down love" he replied while letting out a laugh.
He made his way up, while at the same time, entering his great length into me, pounding me until my back began to curl.
He then lifted me, turning me over and taking me from the back. With a handful of my hair in his hand, I screamed, "spank me" as he began to pound me harder.
I was gasping for air, as he kissing my neck at the Same time. " Jack, fuck me! Harder!" I screamed again.
"You're a needy one, aren't you?" He joked.
He turned me over, one more time and fucked me from the front, grabbing one of my breasts and biting on to my lower lip.
"Fuck," he whispered.
" I'm gonna cum, I m gonn-" I whispered into his ear, while he began to pound me harder to make sure I reached my climax.
As I was orgasming, foot steps came towards jack's room, not that either of us noticed.
Jack started to moan louder, while whispering to then shouting the word "fuck" continuously until he shot his load into me. As he carried on thrusting, we began kissing one another, both of our naked bodies colliding, both out of breath.
Then, Conor and Josh, walked in, Jack quickly looked and gasped in shock. Conor began to smirk and then laugh, while Josh awkwardly turned around.
Jack pushed his head into my shoulder in embarrassment. I awkwardly laughed, to break the tension.
" I knew something was going on." Conor mumbled under his laughter.
Jack then slowly got off me and placed himself beside me, Both still naked.
"Can you guys leave for us to get dressed?" Jack mumbled.
As they exited, I jumped up and began getting re-dressed.
" if it's too awkward, we can forget about this." I said hesitantly to show I was upset. He pulled me back onto the bed, and kissed my neck.
" I wouldn't have done this, if I wanted to forget about it the next day. I want this, me and you." He whispered.
"Me too." I agreed, while cuddling back up to him.

End of part one.