Just what the hell happend?!

Hi there I'm sorry that you had to wait this long for the new chapter. I hope you will enjoy it, even though it might be a bit short.

~~~~~~

IzayaPOV

Hot ... heavy, can't move. Wait why can't I move? As soon as I opened my eyes I saw a blond monster that hugged me like a body pillow, but I didn't knew why. To be honest, I didn't even remember how I got to bed. The last thing I knew was that Shizu-chan got me some fatty tuna from russian sushi, but even that is kinda blurry. As I tried to get out of Shizu-chans grip, he just pulled me back and hugged me even stronger, so I decided to try waking him up. „Shizu-chan wake up, or let me go, if you don't want to wake up. I would be fine either way." but he didn't react in the least. So I put my hands on his nose and his mouth, to wake him up and it worked. „haaaa haaaa *cough* what .... flea what's the meaning of this?!" I looked at him and sat up cross-legged. „Shizu-chan that's what I want to know. I mean I woke up and you where hugging me and when I tried to get away you pulled me back. And on top of that I wasn't able to wake you up, till I cut off your air." Shizu-chan looked at me in a strange way, but didn't go mad, which kinda still confused me. „I ... uhm so y... you don't remember what happend ... or more what you said last night?" He looked really serious, did I tell him something strange? I mean I have a lot of secrets, so without him telling me what I said, there isn't a way to find out what I told him. „No not really, the last thing I remeber is that I ate fatty tuna. So what did I tell you by mistake Shizu-chan~?" This instant his face got kinda emotionless, as he said that it was nothing important, if I couldn't remember it. Honestly I still couldn't get the whole situation, so I decided to go to the bathroom. The only problem was, that I got up to fast, so that my head felt dizzy again, as I lost my balance Shizu-chan caught me. While his left arm was behind my back, he put his right hand on my forehead. However due to his enormus strength that somehow smarted. „Shizu-chan that hurts, so stop it or do you want to crush my head?" As soon as I said that I prepared to get yelled at or that he would strengthen his grip. But to my big surprise he just took his hand away and after he made sure that I could stand alone he went out of the room, without another word. That meant that yesterday happend something and I definetly had to find out what, because Shizuo was acting way to strange...

Shizuo POV

Shit shit shit shit what is happening? I shouldn't care so much about that flea! And what was that strange feeling I had, when he said that he wouldn't remember last night? The hell is up with me, how could I say such crazy stuff yesterday? And to top it all how could he say that he doesn't want to be hated by me? I mean he always does things that make me hate him. At least he did till now. Arg just what the hell happend the last few days, that things turn out this complicated?!

IzayaPOV

While I was taking a shower I started to think more about the reason, why Shizu-chan was acting so strange. But I really hadn't had any clue, which was kinda depressing. Due to the fact, that my own clothes were sweaty I decided to borrow some of his. The only problem was that his clothes were a lot bigger than mine, so that I would look really strange wearing them. However I hadn't another choice, so I put a blue t-shirt and black basketball shorts on and went to the kitchen.

As I got there Shizu-chan was preparing breakfast and to my big surprise it was a japanese style breakfast. „Oi flea take a se...." in the middle of his sentence he stopped talking and just stared at me so I thought that it might be a good idea to explain, why I wore his clothes. „Hmmmm~ Shizu-chan I guess I know what you want to ask, so I will answer you. My clothes are sweaty, so I borrowed some of yours, even though they are a lot to large." As I said that the monster of Ikebukuro turned his gaze away from me, as if he wanted to avoid me. He never wanted to avoid me before, so what the hell did I miss yesterday?! As I watched around, I couldn't find Shizu-chans laptop, so I asked him. „Ne where is your laptop, I still have some work to do so I'd like to use it."

„Izaya you still have a cold and that means that you won't work till you are healthy again. So now eat breakfast and then go back to bed, you still look tired, so don't overdo it." Okay now I don't understand anything anymore! What did just happen? Shizuo Heiwajima was this nice to me and cared for me? I guess my cold is worse then I thought, because this has to be a hallucination.                                                                                                                                                    

„Why ... Why are you starring flea? Ju...just eat already." As he said that, I realised that I was just looking at him for a while now, then I immediatly started to eat. And I had no idea, why I felt embarrassed because of this.