Prince Charming

A; I walk into a café underneath The Next Step dance studio looking for someone to tell me how to get to Studio A. This place is a lot more confusing than one would think. There are so many hallways! Anyways, I see a familiar face sitting at a table. Not that I've met her or anything, but I've seen her perform at Internationals. She did a duet, I only got to see the first half as my internet connection died halfway through the performance (sucks, right?) but she was amazing. So was the guy she was dancing with. It'll be an honour to meet her. I walk up to the table in which she's sitting at and place my guitar beside me.
She looks up at me with big, brown eyes and smiles. Without thinking I smile back. It's silent for a few moments before I realize I've forgotten to introduce myself, how stupid of me. I extend my hand, "Hi, I'm Alfie." I say. Nailed it. The girl giggles and shakes my hand, "I'm Riley, you must be new here?" she says.
I nod, "Yeah, which is why I'm a bit nervous, sorry. It's just, I saw your duet at Internationals and it was amazing." I say, turning on the charm. It doesn't hurt to flirt with some experienced A-Troupers. Plus, I think this girl is really, really gorgeous.
"Aww, thanks." Riley says, her cheeks turning a fair shade of pink. I pull out a seat and sit down, pulling my guitar case closer to me.
"Are you auditioning again this year?" I ask her. She nods, but her gaze is focused across the room. I follow her eyes and look back to see her duet partner walking towards our table.
-
J; I enter Java Junction to see my girlfriend sitting across from a guy. Am I jealous? No. But I want him to know his place. I'm Riley's boyfriend, not this shmuck. I walk towards the pair to see them both turn around and look at me. I smile politely and sit down beside Riley.
I extend my hand to the guy, "Hey man, I'm James. Riley's boyfriend." I say. I try to sound nice and welcoming, but at the same time threatening enough to let him know his place.
He smiles, seemingly unfazed (which bothers me a lot, I don't know why), and shakes my hand, "Hi, I'm Alfie, nice to meet you." Alfie says, his bright white smile blinding me.
I toss my arm over Riley's shoulder, "So, you auditioning for A-Troupe?" I ask him.
He nods, "Yeah, I am. Are you?" he asks, his smile still bright and wide. He seems like an innocent guy. I doubt he'd try to steal Riley.
"Nah man, actually I'm sticking to music from now on." I admit. Alfie smiles and lifts up his guitar case momentarily. "I do music as well!" he says excitedly (of course he does), "we should totally jam sometime." Alfie says flirtatiously. I'm slightly taken aback, he's flirting... with me? I nod, "Y-yeah. I'd, yeah I'd love to." I stutter. He smiles at me, and then looks down, grabbing something out of his bag.
He puts a slip of paper with a number on it on the table. He slides it between Riley and I, grabs his stuff, and stands up.
"There's my number if either of you ever want to hang out." Alfie says, still smiling. "Oh, and this is embarrassing, but can someone help me get to studio A? I got kinda lost." Alfie says, a small giggle escaping his lips.
Riley nods, "I will." she says. She stands up and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"See you later okay?" Riley says, giving me a cute smile. She walks off with Alfie. Just before he exits the room, Alfie looks back at me and smiles. I smile back and he walks off. I look down to see his number sitting right in front of me. I pull out my phone and stare at the paper... should I?