Chappy 1

(Gayang-gaya na style sa LBVK. Enjoy po this :) TAGLISH pala poo. Vice aint gayyy mehgasshhh imagine dat. Full english (except dialogues)first chappy para fit ang mood.)

Vice's POV

As I enter the bar in this hotel I'm checked in, I slightly cover my eyes from all the blinding lights. This hotel bar was very much diferent from all the hotel bars I've been to. This one resembles a club in the streets where people hook up and commit sins as if there's no tomorrow. With all those VIP Rooms and Sexy Dancers on the table, this could pass as a five-star club.

I always had that drinking problem. Even before I met her, I used to drink a lot. I do one night stands, but that's occasionally. Because what I do in clubs is just drink and drink, as if it was my drug. I was so addicted to all this shit that I never progressed in life. I used to live in broken apartments, vandalised corners. I was homeless.

But then she came. She became my light, my source of strength, my source of happiness. She was my everything, though her friends were shitty annoying. She became the reason why I decided to pursue a career in cooking, all because she loved food. Until, she had to move away.

I became a wreck when she left. I thought she was coming back. But after a year of no communication at all, it hit me. She didn't have plans of coming back.

I left my career and went back to the wreck I was before, but even worse. I drank and drank that I got myself confined almost every week. I fcked all I want, but I was never satisfied. I knew there was that missing piece. And that missing piece was her.

My friends helped me get back up. They let me in a business they owned, and they were surprised I was very good at it. Until there came a time I decided to leave their company and start my own. That's what brought me to who I am now. That's what allowed me to come here in this hotel.

"Unsa ma'y inyong ganahan, sir?" the waiter asked me in their native language.

"Ah, sorry. I don't speak Cebuano," I told the waiter who then cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry, sir. I didn't know that. Um, well....What would you like to have, sir?" he again asked me.

"Something hard. I don't care whatever brand it is. If you have whiskey, give me whiskey. If you have Jack Daniels, then let me have some," I directly told him.

"Then Jack Daniels it is, sir," he wrote it down before proceeding to the bar's counter.

Hoooooooo. I immediately got bored when that waiter left. This is what I hate about ordering, waiting time. Gets me bored all the time.

I roamed my eyes around, looking for a lady to hit on. Someone to make me forget my boredom by a few "needs".

I couldn't get my eyes on anybody. Because most of the girls in that hotel bar are accompanied by men. Gosh, I'd love to stay out of trouble even just for today. There are sexy women dancing on top of tables and on the stage. I wanted to hit on one because I can't deny it, I'm getting aroused by every sway they do with their hips. But I know it would come at a price, so better not interrupt them.

A pair of long legs caught my eye. I didn't know if she was a dancer or what but I certainly want those legs wrapped around me. She was wearing very short shorts and crop top that made me see her belly button. But when she turned around, I decided to look away.

Gay.

My eyes continued to look around until I already gave up. I gazed back into where I last saw that gay. Gays could give as much pleasure, right? I was about to stand up and talk to her..er..him when my eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar face at the gay's background.

I couldn't be mistaken. That curly hair that ran down through her back and shoulders which I used to play with. Those curves that I used to touch and sway with. Those eyes that told me that she truly loved me. It must really be her.

The gay moved aside and I was able to see a full view of the woman. And I was mistakenly wrong.

"I'm imagining things again," I told myself when I heard the thud on my table.

"Naa ra inyong gi-order, sir. Enjoy," the waiter smiled at me.

"English or Tagalog please."

"Ay! Sorry. Nakalimutan ko po," he cleared his throat. "Here's your order, sir."

"Thanks," I quickly took it and drank from the bottle itself. I'm really paranoid.

"Ah, hello ninyong tanan," I looked over to the stage when I heard a familiar voice.

"Naa ko diri sa inyong atubangan kay mukanta ko para ninyo (I'm right in front of you people because I am to offer a song for you.)," I didn't understand any word the woman said but what I'm certainly sure of is that I know that voice from somewhere.

Out of curiousity, I decided to walk towards the stage. But shit, these guys are runners. Almost all men, especially those without any female companion, flocked to the stage. I guess they really want a sight of an angel. Or whatever.

I slowly walked towards the stage to check who the singer was and why her voice was very much familiar to me.

"Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you.
I drink too much and that's an issue but I'm okay."

Shit. That voice really sounds very much familiar. I just can't put a finger on it.

"Hey, tell your friends it was nice to meet them,
But I hope I'd never see them again."

I continue to walk towards the stage, trying my best to fit between spaces.

(Purposely skipped para tono sa sene hehe)

"I...I...I...I can't stop."

And then I saw her face.

All those 4 years of agony came back to me.

"I finally found you, Karylle."