The Party

A/n the key is going to be on chapter 1 only.

Your PoV

We knocked on Aphmau's door. It was open. Curiously, I stepped inside. There was no one there..? Dante looked puzzled as he said. "Hmmm.... Maybe they are in the kitchen?" I nodded and went to check. There was no one there but when I turned around-

"SURPRISE!"

I jumped violently. "Yargh!" I yelled. "Oh... Hey guys..."

Aphmau giggled. "This is a surprise party for you! You know, like 'welcome to the neighbourhood!"

"Ah" I replied.

"The emo guy here is Zane, the shirtless guy here is Aaron. The guy with the green scarf here is Vylad, The fire haired girl here is Cadenza and the red haired girl here is Nicole. You know the rest." Aphmau told me. I nodded at them all. "Hey guys." They nodded back. Well, all of them except Cadenza. She said enthusiastically:" Hey Y/n! Welcome to the neighbourhood!" And shook my hand. I smiled and thanked her.

Then Aphmau told us that we were going to play truth or Dare. "Oh no." I muttered. We sat in a circle, I was next to Dante and Katelyn. "Ok.ok. Me first!" Aph squealed. I shrugged. "Ok."

Everyone else groaned. Aphmau looked around. "Ok! Hmmm... Ah! Dante, truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to....hold Y/n's hand for the rest of the game!" She giggled. I cringed and blushed. So did Dante, but he replied simply. "Okay." He moved closer to me and slipped his hand on mine. Nicole glared at me. I shrugged at her. The game continued. It was Dante next. "Ok...Katelyn... Truth or Dare?" He said while grinning mischievously. "Dare," Katelyn confidently replied.

"I dare you to kiss Travis." Dante smirked. Katelyn blushed slightly. "Ok..." She walked over to Travis and pecked him on the lips. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan squealed. Travis grinned. Then Katelyn returned to her spot beside me. I playfully punched her in the arm and wolf-whistled. She punched me back. "Shut it." She whispered. I chuckled. "Ok, my turn. Aaron, Truth or Dare?" She hurried.

Aaron looked over. He was sitting next to Aphmau. "Dare" he told us.

An sorry for the short chap!