Meeting the Sartorius's

Hi you're y/n. You're 13 turning 14 in December. You're just another ordinary girl. You're not one of the popular kids at school. You're one of the kids who don't talk to so many people and you have a small group of friends. You're secretly an amazing singer and actress. One day you're forced to meet your parents' friends. They've known you since you were 2 but you didn't know them at all.
"Honey they have a boy your age so maybe you can play with him." My mom said. "Mom at my age people don't usually say play we say hangout or hang." I told my mom. I love my mom. She's soo sweet. She's one of those cool moms who has a snapchat and musical.ly and also and Instagram. And my dad. I love him too. He's so funny and outgoing. "Ok kid get in the car." My dad says. I'm an only child so it can be kinda boring around the house. Anyways I got in the car we drove to this family's house. I'm not planning to be friends with this boy. I bet we gonna be those fake friends where we only pretend we're friends in front of our parents but, I don't want to judge him yet. "We're heeeerrrreee!" My mom says.

Jacobs Pov:
I'm Jacob. Yes Jacob Sartorius. I'm 13 and today there is some family coming over to hangout. My mom and dad say that there is some girl who's my age. I hope she's not some girly girl. I tend to hate those type of girls.

Y/N's Pov: I get to the house. It's really pretty. I felt a lump in my stomach. I guess I'm nervous to meet this family. We ring the doorbell. Then a door opens I see a mother a father a older sister and the younger brother. The one who's my age. I couldn't see him that much he was kinda hiding in the back.
"Hi! Long time no see!!" My mom says as my dad and my mom hug the mother and father of the other family. "Caroline you're so grown up!" My dad says. "And Jacob! Omg I remember when you were just a little kid! Wow you're so tall now!" My mom says. "So nice to see you guys again!" The mother of the family says. "Omg Y/n!! Wow you're so beautiful and so mature now!" The mother says. I smile. "Thank you so much." I say.

Jacobs Pov: As my mom opens the door I see a girl. She's my age. She's really really cute. Her smile just makes me feel happy. My sister looks at me. She knew I thought she was cute.

Y/N's Pov:
"Come inside!" The father says.