"Yeah sure. Have fun on your lunch date." Harry smiles.

"Thanks." I mumble and walk out of his office. What have I done? I was supposed to tell him I'm pregnant not that I can't have lunch with him. What on earth is wrong with me? When did I become such a wimp?

......

My phone starts ringing before I can say anything else. I pick it up and see that it's the hospital calling. "It's the hospital" I tell Harry as I show him the phone.

"No matter what they say, everything will be alright. I love you." Harry smiles at me.

I weakly smile at him,"I love you too." I wipe the remaining tears on my cheeks and press the answer button on my phone.

I clear my throat once,"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Selena Gomez?" A woman asks.

"Yes this is Selena Gomez."

"This is Dr Blake. You came in yesterday and gave a few tests right?" She asks.

"Yes that was me. I had taken a few tests to check if I'm pregnant." I answer.

"The results came an hour ago. Would you like me to tell you on the phone or would you like to come in?"

"It's alright. You can tell me on the phone." I say. Harry was looking at me anxiously, probably waiting for the answer.

"Your blood pressure is normal, your sugar intake is perfect. Everything seems just fine. Your hormones are going through some changes-as women often go through in their twenties so your delay in your period is pretty normal, it's nothing to worry about. You'll get it pretty soon. You're not pregnant, at times Pregnancy test can be very inaccurate and incorrect." She says.

"Oh okay. Thank you."

"Your welcome. Have a good day Selena." She says and hangs up.

I put my phone aside and stare at it for a few minutes,"So?" Harry asks breaking me out of my stance.

"Are you-we pregnant?" Harry asks.

"We're not. I'm not pregnant." I say as I look over at Harry.

Harry puts his hand on top of mine,"Are you okay?"

I smile at him,"Yeah. It's so strange that one second you're 100 percent sure of something and then you were wrong. I'm not pregnant and honestly I don't know how I feel about that." I answer.

Harry wraps his arm on my shoulder and pulls me closer. I rest my head on his shoulder,"I'm sorry for ignoring you for the past week. I just was confused and was acting stupid."

"It's alright. As long as we're good now I don't care." Harry says.

We sit there in silence for a few moments. I move a little so I'm facing Harry,"Did you really mean all that? That if I was pregnant, that you would be really happy and all?"

Harry smiles,"Ofcourse. I would be a little shocked but I wouldn't mind it. I have a kid already, I already somewhat know how it works so I'm not really scared but most importantly I love you Selena with all my heart. I would be there with you through it all and nothing would make me happier then you having my kids."

"Really? Do you actually see me having your kids one day?" I ask.

"Why not?"

"We haven't been together for a year yet, do you really think you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"Yes Selena. You make me very happy. I know you're very young and thinking about the future scares you but I love you and I wouldn't mind you being in my life forever. Unless you don't plan on having me for a long time?" Harry's smile automatically disappears as he finishes his words.

"No it's not that.." I start.

Harry raises his brows,"Then what is it? You know you can tell me anything right Selena?"

"I feel like if I tell you what I've been thinking, you might hate me." I say honestly.

"Hate you? I could never hate you. Tell me what's bothering you Selena."

"Well. I don't want to think like this. I really don't. But recently I've been thinking that in reality you only truly fall in love with one person in your entire life and the rest of your lovers are just an illusion of love you have in your mind. You think you love them but you really don't. You care for them and love the idea of them or love them as a person but aren't in love with them."

"You're not making sense Selena. I'm confused. What are you trying to say?"

"You spent all those years without anyone. Why did you give me or us a chance? What if Amber was your one true love and I'm just a, a backup? I mean what if you don't love me as much as I love you? What if I'm just a distraction? I don't want to think like this but I can't help myself. What if I'm not-" I was interrupted by Harry pressing his lips against mine.

He pulls away after a few seconds cupping my face in his hand, he stares at me,"Don't you ever think like that? You hear me? When I say I love you I just don't say that so you're in my life longer to make me forget Amber. I loved her but I've grown to accept that she's gone. You're the only one for me now Selena. I love you with all my heart and I need you in my life because you complete me. I don't imagine myself without you anymore and yes I understand we haven't been together for a long time, but what we have is real. Get that in your head that I love you okay? I just need you to stop thinking this bullshit and believe in us. Now look you're making me say all these cheesy lines, it's like we're in a romantic comedy. What have you done to me Selena?" Harry whispers the last part as he dryly chuckles.

I smile at him,"Okay no more thinking like that. I love you too."

Harry smiles and kisses my nose,"Good. You better love me."

"Also now that I'm normal, I would love if you and Millie would spend Christmas with my fam and I in Texas." I smile at Harry.

Harry chuckles at my choice of words,"Well Millie and I would love to spend Christmas with your Fam and you"

"Great." I smile.