My Ex- StepFather

My soon to be ex-stepfather is so sexy. Six feet tall, muscular and dark hair. I feel bad for him because my mother is a bitch and a slut. He doesn't know but she has been cheating on him for two months with another guy.  She told me yesterday that she was going to ask for a divorce soon.

Today I'm going to do something about it. I'm going to make my mother pay. I'm going to seduce and fuck my stepfather and make sure my mother catches US fucking like animals. She will be so jealous that he can't pleasure her this way.

I've taken two days to prepare for this moment. Bought lingerie, toys aka handcuffs, perfume etc. My mother is arriving home from her "business trip" at 12 am. My stepfather is arriving home anytime now. I'm in my pink and black lingerie waiting at the door.

Hi Daddy I said when he walked in the door.

Steph he exclaims. What are you wearing!!

You like it I purred. I bought it for you daddy.

He walks to the kitchen counter and puts his briefcase down. What the hell is going on he asked me.

I looked down at his pants. I see you have a boner daddy.

What is it to you? He said. Why are you dress like this, your mothers going to be home soon.

I stalked up to him. My mother... Is a slut..

Don't talk to your mother like that he said

I slowly dragged my hand to his dick. I grabbed it and said daddy, my mother had been cheating on you.

He moaned, what? Cheating?? Lucy??? He turned me around and pushed me on the counter. How do you know he demanded to know.

She told me and she said she wants a divorce. She's going to ask you tonight. I want revenge on her I said.

I want us to fuck as a revenge on that slut I purred. She hurt you so I want to hurt her.

He lets go of me a sat down in a chair in defeat. I can't believe Lucy would do that to me. I thought we were working things out.

So know you know I said. I was on the counter in front of his face. I started touching my pussy and moaning. His eyes darkened. I took my finger out of my pussy and stuck it in his mouth. Don't I tasted good daddy.

He sucks on it hard. FUCK IT he said and took my head and kissed me. He lift my body and I hugged my legs to his body.

Uh, yess I moaned. He set my body back on the counter and riped my lingerie in half. He starts kissing my lips to my neck to my tits.

I hurriedly took his shirt off and start
dragging my nailed across his hard body. Take your pants off I demand. I want to suck that cock.

He grabbed my hair, take it off yourself slut.

I smiled, and purred gladly. I quickly took off his pants and his cock sprung out. I gasped happily. His cock was amazing, like I expected.

He took my head and forced my mouth on his cock. Your a slut. Like your whore of a mother. As he said that he moved my head up and down his cock.

I sucked and almosted choked but I took it. His dick is huge and soo GOOOD.

He stoped moving my head and pulled me up. He turned me around and started slapping my ass.

Uh YESSSS I scream, FUCK YESS.

Uh you like that you little whore, you like when your daddy slap your ass he said.

He suddenly plunges his cock in my ass.

I gasped!! FUXK YESS. He slammed his cock, up and down riding me. YOU DONT COME he moaned if you come you will be punished.

Yes daddy, I scream. Uh yess it feels so good. Fuck your whore!!.

He takes his cock out and turned me around. I looked at him. Lay on the counter he said.

I did. He went on the counter, held and spreaded out my legs and pounded his cock in me. I arched my back and scream daddy, YESSS.

Fuck slut, are you on birth control. He asked?

YES CUM IN ME!!
Our body rubs against each other. We were grunting and groaning. FUCK CUMM I SCREAMED.

He said UH CUMM SLUTTTT!!!!!!!

UHHH YES FUCKK YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! We collapse together. Yes daddy I moaned one last time.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS a voice shouted.

We lift our heads and saw my mother. My stepfather sighed and lifted his body off of mine and walked to my mother.

You little bitch he said. I know about the 2 guys you've fucked. And you dare to ask me for a divorce? Here what we are going to do. You know that little sex tape we made. Unless you want that to go public, you will let me fuck your daughter like a slut she is. You will stay married to me but you are dead to me. Go fuck your guys. YOU WILL SAY NOTHING TO ANYONE.
I have my slut... And she wants me...

My mother stammered... She looked angry.

Mother, you better listen to him I purred. Your a whore of a wife and he's gonna treat you like a dead whore.

My mother now looks defeated.

Now, my stepfather said. Go to your room and unpack. She sulked and said yes sir.

As she turn to leave the room, he turned to me and started kissing me. I stoped him and giggled. He started laughing.  He said, great revenge baby.

I'm your slut daddy. I said

Yes you are my darling he said...