Author's Note

August 21 2016

First things first. this is pure fanfiction. this is just my love for them and my hopeless heart working together.
...
They had the right love, but dejectedly it was the wrong time. It is a whirlwind kind love story, right place, right feelings. but no matter what happens even after all it is still a whirlwind. it all just happened so fast.
...
Yes. to answer all of your questions I am a BearDy fan. I decided to wrote this because I am one of those fans that is secretly hoping for them to be together. Sometimes I would think that my dreams and imaginations is so impossible to be a reality. but then I imagine them together... that maybe someday. just maybe. who knows. they might find love in each other. and that for me is enough to cling on to hope so hard that one sweet day it'll happen.
...
I remember when a saw a photo of them together last bonfire, they were walking under the moonlight... just them, the stars, the moon and the night. it almost felt like they have no worries or care in the world other than each other. but honestly what struck me the most is how they acted after that night. no cares about each other or whatnot. strangers. and from that I knew something was not right. must admit what the moonlight and all the stars witnessed that night is truly enviable. but I'll let them have it. I'll be okay with the thought of that night they were each other's. but with everything that is happening between the both of them I came to some deep realizations about the both them and the fantasy that I have planned in my dreams for them, I remember telling myself that everything happens for a reason. but what if things don't happen for a reason, what if I'm just grasping for ways to make sense of the chaos around me, maybe I'm giving meaning to things that have no meaning at all. maybe I'm clinging to hope so hard that I forgot about their reality. maybe I'm wrong and nothing is meant to be... maybe neither is them. I'm just a lost soul wandering endlessly, desperately seeking comfort from the notion that things will work out in the end no matter what. maybe I've tricked myself into believing that everything will be okay in the end just so I don't have to face the reality that maybe it won't.

The night is still young...