Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Your P.O.V
  I exited the ruins after sparing so many monsters and Asgore. After some walking i heard a stick snap behind me. "Anyone there?" I said. Trying to stay calm.
     I started to walks again when i reached a gate. I heard a voice from hehind. "Dont you know how to greet a new pal?" Said the voice. "Turn around and shake my hand" the voice stuck out his hand. I turned around and shook his hand. I got shocked. "Ow!" I said. Holding my hand. "Sorry kiddo. Hey your human right?" He said. I nodded. "Cool. Im Papyrus. Papyrus the skeleton. Im supposed to be on watch for your kind. But im too lazy. My bro. Sans. He's a human-hunting fanatic. Just go though the gate" Papyrus said.
        I went though the gate. Papyrus followed. "Hide behind the conveniently shaped lamp!" He said. I didn't hide. Sans came running over "sup bro" said Papyrus. "You know whats up brother! You aren't watching for humans!" I stuck my head out of behind Papyrus. "..um..hi" i said

Sans P.O.V
        "Hello human! I am the magnificent Sans! I will capture you and finally get into the royal guard!" I said. "U..um..i..im (Y/n) (L/n)..nice to meet you" (Y/n) said. "Uh bro?" Papy said. I wasnt listening. (Y/n) walked towards me. I was ready to attack her until she smiled at me. "Are you ok?" She said. "Huh?" I finally snapped back to reality.
             "Oh! Yes human the magnificent Sans is fine! Why dont you come here for Tacos?" I asked. "Um..ok.." she answered.

Papyrus P.O.V
       they both started walking. I followed just in case (Y/n) was just playing innocent and was ready to attack. They both walked inside me and Sans' house and me, like always I sat down on the couch and slept. (Y/n) sat next to me. Sans went into the kitchen and made tacos. I'll keep a eye on her.

Your P.O.V
       Papyrus kept eyeing me. Im alittle scared. Sans yelled "(Y/n) would you please come here?" I got up and walks to the kitchen "you called for me?" I said.  "Human. You eat right?" I laughed at his remark. "Sans. If i didn't eat. I wouldnt be alive" i replied.  "Oh...right..sorry..." he said. "No its ok." I said smiling at him. He blushed but it faded. He finished making the tacos then walks outside.
Sans P.O.V
      I must kill for her. No one will ever take her from me. I found 2 of the royal guards. "oh look its little Sansy." They said. "What a bunch of talk coming from 2 side characters" i said. I then killed them. "You 2 are out of the way. I need to kill: Alphys, Undyne, Asgore, Toriel, my bro, Muffet and Grillby. Lets kill Asgore first"
       i ran to the ruins door and kicked it down and found Asgore "howdy! Are you a friend of the humans?" I didnt reply i just killed him.
      I then changed and then ran back inside and ran to my room. "Whats with him?" (Y/n) said. She walked to my room and knocked "go away" i said. "Eh. Just leave him alone. He'll come out" Papyrus said.

Papyrus P.O.V
      Sans ran into his room. (Y/n) tried to get him to come out but Sans wouldnt. So me and (Y/n) ate and then we left for Muffet's I got the usaul. Honey and (Y/n) got the spider cider. "A-achoo!" She said. "You okay dearie~?" Said Muffet.
      "Yeah. Im just allergic to Spiders" she said. Muffet handed her medicine "dearie take this when you leave. It will clear up your allergies." Muffet said. (Y/n) took the medicine "thanks Muffet" (Y/n) said. After we left (Y/n) took the medicine. "Better?" I asked. She looked like she hated medicine. She fidnt say anything. She just nodded. After we all got home i went to my room and fell asleep..im starting to trust her.

Your P.O.V
     I fell asleep on the couch. I could feel Sans' grip holding onto me. I didnt say anything.
 --the next morning--
       i woke up to Sans' grip still on me. "Sans can you..let me go?" I ask "no.." said Sans. "Why not??" I replied. Our conversation went on for it felt like one hour when it really was 30 minutes. "Hey lovebirds~" Papyrus said. "PAPYRUS!!" me and Sans yelled. "Heh. So..Sans..make breakfast yet?" Said Papyrus.

Sans P.O.V
     To be continued...

Word Count: 769