Chapter 1

Kayla

"Ew ew gross Luke you're disgusting!" I said pushing Lucas away. "why do you have all that pussy on your phone?!" I laughed covering my mouth.

Meet my older brother Lucas. He's 22 and I'm 20.

His stupid ass thinks he's all that because he's dating one of the most prettiest girls I know

His stupid ass thinks he's all that because he's dating one of the most prettiest girls I know. Amber.

Lucas put his hands up in order to protect himself from me. "aye I only got Amber's pussy on here. Ain't no other bitch gon' get up in here"

"alright whatever but you better watch that tiny dick of yours mister because if I find out my best friend got aids. I'm coming for your ass. You hear me?" I said before getting up off the floor and running because Lucas had a mad look on his face.

"BITCHHH" Lucas laughed chasing me around the house.

"haha you can't get me!" I yelled looking back at him getting winded. I bumped into something and held my head before stepping back, realizing my father standing in front of me.

Lucas came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up, "whatchu say back there lil girl? Huh?" he said tickling me. This bum knew how ticklish I was so he never let a chance of tickling me go by.

"Luke stop.." I whispered and he turned to look at our dad standing across from us. He put me down and stood up straight.

"fuck yall ain't lil kids no mo'. If you gon' make that much noise then get up outta my house! Fuck both yall drive me crazy, it'll be much peaceful with just me and yo mother in the house!" he screamed with his deep voice. Our father had that look, the look that would make you wanna throw up. It was filled with nothing but hatred and sadly that's how he always looked at us. He was 6 foot 5 inches, practically hovering over me and Lucas.

Lucas clenched his teeth and looked down at me because he was a good foot taller than me. "shit, you can talk to me like that but don' go around talking to my sis like that." Lucas said looking dead into our dad's eyes.

I held Lucas and pulled him back turning around to face our dad, "no dad, he didn't mean to say that.." I said hoping he wouldn't blow up in Lucas.

"WHAT YOU SAY BOY?!" my dad screamed pushing me away and I landed on the floor. "you gon' talk to me like that in my fucking house! How dare you. Don't ever talk to me like that!" he said pointing his finger at Lucas.

Lucas kept looking him dead in the eyes and kept a straight face, "do whatever you want to me but don't ever touch ma lil sis or mama because you don't know me! I've been dealing with all yo bullshit since I was a baby. You don' love any of us, you only got my mama because she cares for you unlike anyone else in this world. I ain't got time for yo crap, fuck outta here." Lucas said before walking past our dad and helped me up. We both walked out of the house and got in his car to drive to our granddaddy's house.