Chapter 1: The beggining

The sunlight shinning into my eyes as I try to write the words that are on the bored.

When I turn around I see a beautiful, long brown hair girl with a beautiful smile with her rosy, red lips glance by the sun, Holly Brydon.

We were best friends back then. We even dated for like a year. I still remember when we were in kindergarten.

***Memory***

We were sitting on the see-saw talking about our parents arguing. " My parents don't get along that well Oscar. I think they are not gonna be together anymore." Five-year-old Holly talked
" Don't be scared Holly. You and me will never argue like that. We can be the two kids that understand each other."

" Promise me that we won't get into a fight Oscar. I don't want us to be like our parents." Holly putting her little carrot pinkie out.

"Promise," I said linking our two pinkies together making a promise,

" Cross you heart hope to die," Holly added.

" Hope to die," I added.

***end of memory***

when we dated we didn't talk that much. We were awkward. We couldn't even talk to each other at class because we both knew each other since a very young age.

But Now She's dating this new guy, Thomas who is blonde, tall, kind of handsome and is such a show off. I hope that Holly knows what's she's doing.

I shook my head and concentrated on my school work. Something caught the corner of my eye.

Two people leaning against of the front gate, arms between the poles. Our principal, Ms. Quinn is waving her hands and pointing her finger out to the people.

I opened the window to try and hear what she's saying ,

" Miss. Sir. Please leave the school area right away or I'm calling the police!" Then suddenly I hear some kind of a moaning sound. Ms. Quinn walks closer putting her hands out.

As she walks closer the guy grabbed her arm and starting to eat it! I see blood splattering everywhere screaming like someone is on a roller coaster. Two guards pull her away and shooting the guy and woman.

Ms. Quinn is lying down.
Is she dead? No! She's getting up. She's dragging her legs to get to the guard in front of her. She grabs one of the guards legs and starting to eat it like it was a chicken leg. He starts screaming. Blood coming out. He fell in pain. The other guard looks at the guard on floor screaming in pain. He walks backyards towards the gate and suddenly someone grabbed him and is staring to eat his shoulder. Red blood going everywhere. I freak out as I see more people walking to the gate.

I push my chair with my legs frightened The teacher walks towards me and grabs my shoulder seeing if I'm ok. My face worries her but then when she looked behind me, outside the window. I can see how scared she is when she sees it too. Holly. The beautiful girl walks up to me and asks if I'm ok. I think that was the first time she talked to me ever since ... Well you know. Miss yells to the class ," Everyone get out. Class is over!" No one moves then she screamed, " Get out now!" She runs out of the door and heads left and all students follow except for me and Holly. Thomas is grabbing Holly on the shoulder, " Holly I think we need to go."
" No I'm staying with Oscar. He looks very scared." Holly replied holding to my arm.
We all hear a very loud scream. We all look at the door which is opened wide. Thomas walks towards the door to see what's going on. A stampede of students running towards him yelling and screaming, " Get out of here! Move!"
When the stampede finished. Thomas looked the way they were coming from and a whole bunch of people that are leaping, moaning covered with blood and bits of body parts missing. He runs to Holly and me and yells at us, " RUN!!" Holly grabs on to me and runs. We run out of the classroom, to the hallway. Me and Holly looked where Thomas looked. We were terrified. We both look at each other and whispered, " zombies?"