Chapter Three - Gelato and Jump

Start from the beginning

"M-Maehara-kun!"

"And since she managed to hit Karasuma, she can go home early!" He added.

"Th-That's enough, M-Maehara-kun! I'm not th-that great." I countered. "A-And can you... umm..." I pointed at the arm he has around me.

"Oh! Gomen." Maehara scratched the back of his neck.

"Hmm... so you're the first one who hurt Korosensei... a pleasure to work with you, then." He held out his hand again, the very same one that destroyed Korosensei's tentacle. I mentally smirked.

"Likewise." We both shook hands.

~~~~~

Hmm... interesting. I thought as I licked my ice cream, watching my footage in class when I went home. I put some hidden cameras around the classroom, just in case anything happens. Ever since I met Karma, I was curious. I'd like to see what he can do. And that strawberry gelato from Italy...

"Agh! He could've finished it first!" I raged. He just splats it on Korosensei's shirt! Does he know how delicious Italian ice cream is?! It's divine! But he just threw it away!

"Hmm? What are you watching, Aika-chan?" Alice asked as she packed away some boxes.

"Nothing, just the security cameras I installed in my class. Some idiot just wasted a good Italian gelato!" (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (lol but not literally)

"What?! Wow, if only you were there, Aika, if only you were there." Alice sighed. "But don't hospitalize the poor boy, he looks cute."

"Alice, his name is Akabane Karma." I deadpanned.

"Aka.. bane...? Pfft... Ahahaha! My god, that's priceless! Red Clay Karma?! Ahahaha! I can't even-!" Alice started rolling on the floor, laughing.

"Alright, Alice. Appease your mammary glands, Alice." I sighed. (If anyone knows this reference, I LOVE YOU.)

"Okay, Aika. Okay. I'm calm, calm like a friggin Buddha." Alice cleared her throat. "Will you talk to him?"

"Pfft! Yeah, duh. He's an interesting fella." I replied.

"Talk, not kill."

"I know, I know. If I kill him, that's game over for me too."

"Okay, okay. Go at it, tiger. Also," Alice bent down and whispered in my ear, "you're lucky I'm not telling the others that you're hanging with guys your age. They'd flip and send you back there. They prefer the assassins to not be in any kind of relationship, especially the romantic ones. Because, what if your target is the one you love? They'll kill you if you refuse. It's the path you chose. You're already aware of this, am I right?"

"Of course I am. But if they're taking me back, I'll convince them not to. I've learned from you already, Alice." I shrugged.

"...Okay, Aika. So kick some butt for me~" Alice winked.

"Okay, okay."

~~~~~

"See ya, Nagisa!" Sugino waved.

"Yep! See ya tomorrow!" Nagisa waved back. Ah! There's Nagisa!

"Hey, Nagi-"

"Hey look, it's Nagisa! He must be right at home down in E class." A boy sneered. I looked at the source of the voice.

Tch. Bullies.

"What a lamer. He'll never make it out unless he shapes up. Plus, now that Akabane's back from suspension, he's in the E class too!"