Your Blood Taste So Good, And I Now Know You Will Be Mine -Forever And Always

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, so so much," I rambled, before quickly heading out the door and rushing to the graveyard to see Gerard perched on our usual spot, he was picking at his fingernails. I bit my lip, squatting from a spot where he couldn't see me, and I watched him peacefully. He's so pretty.

I smiled at him, before moving up and sitting next to him on the bench under the dying oak tree, smiling big underneath my hood.

"F-Frankie?" Gerard stuttered, peering over at me, a slight curious gleam to his eyes.

I slightly pounced on him, making him jump. I started laughing and he lightly hit me. My heart thumped loudly at the contact, and I smiled at him.

"You're so mean," he mumbled, pushing his black hair behind his ears, and blushing.

I smirked.

"Happy Birthday, Frank," he said, smiling at me.

"Thank you," I replied, feeling my face get slightly warm. "Sorry I couldn't have us meet up at my house, my parents kinda just..."

"It's okay, Frank, I like sitting out here with you," He replied, looking up at me with his soft hazel eyes. His innocent, adorable eyes. "And here," he started, handing me something. "I know you don't like frosting, or anything, but I know you like red." I looked down and seen a black necklace with a red charm at the bottom in the shape of a heart. An actual heart, something slightly making me think of my love for gory horror movies.

"Gerard," I gasped. "Oh my gosh, I love it." He chuckled and blushed, looking away. I smirked at his timid, nervous aura. I quickly wrapped my arms around him in a tight, quick hug, making his neck fluster red. In that short time I had smelled him and caught on to the smell of his "gentle rain" body wash and his sweet blood. Along with how warm he was. Gerard's hugs were soft and warm, making you feel a sweet comfort. "Put it on me," I said excitedly, turning away from him, being careful not to stay that close to him for too long.

He wrapped it around my neck and clipped it, I smiled and thanked him as I turned back to him, noticing how close he was to me.

It was always obvious there was something between us, but I was a vampire and Gerard was a human -not to mention an irresistibly cute one, with the best type of blood pulsing through his veins. I slightly shook my head, wanting to make sure I didn't scare him by accidently showing him my fangs, but I could never help it when I was around him.

Of course he's never known I'm a vampire. When we were little, and I accidently flashed them, he got scared. I told him they were only like that since I've been born but usually you barely see them. He was calm after that, but even when he sometimes sees them, even now, he gets slightly uncomfortable.

Oh, shit.

I instantly frowned, pursing my lips, and taking in his wide eyes, the moon light making them glimmer with a beautiful reflection along with his pale complexion.

"Frank..."

"Sorry... did you see them again?"

He nodded nervously and looked down.

"I don't want to scare you," I said quietly, taking him in my arms. He seemed slightly tense at first, but then melted in my embrace. Which I have no idea how, he always complains that I'm really cold, but yet he likes my hugs.

"It's okay, it doesn't scare me. I know it's only something you've had since birth," he mumbled, twirling his fingers nervously and pulling away from me -thank god, because I was starting to get impatient, things were getting too tempting, but I found myself keeping my calm patience. For Gerard. That's the only thing keeping me from not sticking my fangs in to him.