Lie

Cheers!

I really love the news that came out today. SeungYun was unconscious and most probably be in a coma!

Im brilliant! Did she think she can double cross me? Ive done all I could just to get Hyunnie back. Now that Dhez isnt here, Im just counting the days when he will seek me out. And when he do that, Ill never let him get away from me!

Agahse.. The PA was surprised to find her drinking wine so early in the day. She left the house yesterday and when she came back she looks so happy and smug. Very far from the image that was cultivated for her. The CEO is asking for you.

What? Her voice is harpy sounding and the PA frowned.

Agahse. Please. They are waiting for you. You should get ready now. She got some dresses for her and readied the guitar.

Juniel stood up from the couch and pouted. Im tired! Cant you tell them I need to rest?

The PA mouth opened in shock. Juniel has been known as a sweet girl but this past few weeks she has been nothing but a diva. Shes always complaining about her TV appearances and she always talk to someone on the phone even while shes in training. A lot of trainers has been complaining about her attitude.

But...agahse. Ms Juniel. Youve been waiting for this break!

I dont care! She shouted. Clearly drunk from the wine shes been drinking. Suddenly her feet faltered then she fell on the ground unconscious. Her PA called for assistance and a doctor was dispatch to her condo.

Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk rushed to her when they heard what happened. She havent regained her consiousness and they were all worried. Juniel is a good girl. Shes been their friend for a long time now.

Hyung. Its good to see you again. Minhyuk tapped Jonghyuns shoulder. He looked thinner but they are happy that he is sober.

You look healthy too. Jungshin gushed.

Chariso Hyunnie. Yonghwa said when he noticed the healthy color of his cheeks. Though he is thinner he is far from the Hyunnie of earlier when he was always drunk. Have you heard about SY? He asked quietly and Hyunnie nod.

Im surprised and I have visited her but shes in a coma. She hasnt woken up. Jonghyun said sadly. The police doesnt have idea who did it. They found the car but it was a rental and the name used to rent it is fictitious.

Just then Juniel groaned and they all went to her.

Hey Junie! Are you ok? Yonghwa asked his friend. Juniel squinted her eyes before it focused. She smiled at them.

Im ok. Thank you for coming here. She said slowly.

Why did you do it Junie? Jonghyun asked her holding her hand.

Tears fell on her cheeks. Im so afraid oppa. So scared. Yonghwa and Jonghyun exchanged glances and Minhyuk looked pityingly at her. Jungshin got water to make her drink and calm down. The guestings are making me tired. I dont have the energy most of the time. What if...what if..after all these people wont like me?

Jonghyun hug her to his chest. Dont cry Junie. You can get through these. So what if people wont like you after sometime. Youve made your mark in the business.

Oppa. Her tears racked her chest and Hyunnie tried to calm her till she fell asleep.

Shes had some issues with her. Maybe she needs councelling. Yonghwa said and CEO came and look at her hospital charts.

She will talk to a psychiatrist. Jonghyun, I want you to accompany her. CEO told them. Just to make her relax, I guess she can hold on to fame like a normal artist. She has a lot of fears for her future. Youre closest to her and youre finishing your session in a week.

Wow. So you did councelling too? Jungshin said looking at his hyung. Theyre not aware that Jonghyun went willingly to a doctor for his problems.

Dae. I owe this to my family. I owe this to my wife. He said quietly and Yonghwa hug him. Then the two guys hug him too, it became a group hug. The CEO smiled at them.

After Juniel was released, she and Jonghyun became inseparable. They would be seen anywhere by paparazzi. They were always with each other during the day and Jonghyun always bring Juniel home. Her manager became happy at Juniels improvement.

One night, Juniels taping went till the wee hours of the morning. Jonghyun brought her home.

Come in oppa. Juniel said smiling. Ill get you some juice before you go home.

Ok Junie. Jonghyun said sitting down on the couch.

They drink and talk some more Jonghyun felt so tired and was looking forward to sleeping when suddenly Juniel sat in his lap.

Junie...

Shh Oppa..Just kiss me...

Loude knocks can be heard from the closed door. But it seems that the occupant cant hear it. Juniels manager Ms Baek, opened the door with her key. She was surprised to see clothes strewn around the living room. The door to her room was a jar. She walk towards it quickly but the greeting died on her lips when she saw the scene in front of her.

Jonghyun and Juniel lies on the bed completely naked. The sheets cover Juniel from the waist down but Jonghyuns body is exposed.

Oh my! Jonghyun! She exclaimed.

Jonghyun opened his eyes to see the shocked face of Juniels manager he sat up but was surprise to find that he is nude. The manager throw his clothes to him. Then went outside to wait for him.

Jonghyun look at Juniels sleeping form. He cant believe what happened. How can he do this to Juniel? He went to the living room guilt written all over his face. He run his fingers through his hair. What happened? Everything was hazy in his mind.

Jonghyun! jJuniels manager almost slap him but she restrained herself. She clench her hands on her side.. How can you do this? You know she has anxiety issues? Youre married! What will happen to her now?

M-manager...mianhe... Im.. Im confused... Jonghyun sat down on the couch and hang his head im despair. I dont know what happend.

You cant leave her Hyunnie. Not when shes like this. This will destroy her. The managers voice was firm. Its a secret between us for now. But you cant leave her shes so vulnerable.

Just then the door to her room opened. Juniel is wearing her bathrobe and her face was pale. Oppa...she called him her voice trembling...mianhe... I dont know what happend.

Shhh.  Jonghyun stood up and hug her. Im here. Well get through this. Dont be scared ok?

Juniel nod her head. Her face confused. Her manager ask her to clean herself because she has schedule today.

Jonghyun and the manager exchanged glances. Juniel is so vulnerable that she might have a nervous breakdown so they have to be careful around her.

She showered with a look of triumph on her face. Juniel smirk at how shes able to play all of them, Hyunnie will not leave her now!

------

Dun dun dun dun....

So it was her...

Please vote if you like!

Thanks