Getting Ready

Serena's POV

"Barbara, it's just ice cream! Not a ball!" I protested as Barbara handed me a red dress.

"Oh come on! Your appearance can change anything." Barbara said.

I groaned. "I'll be back." I said, Barbara sighed and I held back a giggle.

I went into my room and looked through my suitcase.

"Please tell me your not going to just wear a t-shirt and jeans." Barbara said, as she walked into my room and sat on the bed.

"Relax, I'm not." I said.

"Ah ha!" I said and grabbed the outfit I was looking for. (Outfit is this picture above)

Barbara grinned. "That is cute." She admitted.

I laughed and nodded.

I headed into the bathroom and quickly got changed. Then I headed back downstairs where Barbara was.

"What do you think?" I asked, posing with my hands in the air.

"Cute!" Barbara said, circling around me.

"Let me touch up on your hair though." Barbara said, and led me to the bathroom.

She straighten my hair, and when she was finished, the doorbell rang.

Barbara grinned. I laughed. We headed downstairs and I opened the door. Bruce stood there.

"Hey Bruce." I said.

"Hello Serena. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yup!" I said.

"Okay, call me when your done, okay?" Barbara asked.

"It's okay Miss. Kean. My parents can give Serena a ride home." Bruce said.

Barbara grinned. "Okay, well.. have fun!" She said.

"We will!" I said, and followed Bruce outside.