Rin Okumura

[m/n] POV

Rin has been acting very strange the past few days, and i'm starting to get worried about him, so I'm going to confront him about it. Oh look, speak of the half devil and he shall cum- I mean come. 'hey Rin are you ok?' 'yeah I'm fine' as he says this he tries to run away from me. I grab his hand to stop him from leaving 'Rin you are not fine, Why are you avoiding me ?' 'it's nothing' 'Rin plea-' 'JUST LEAVE ME ALONE' I was shocked at his outburst and he used that to his advantage, shacking my hand of he left. I was hurt, I thought Rin and I were best friends, and that he trusted me. I trusted him. I guess I was wrong. dejected I went on my way to class. As I was halfway there, Yukio pulled me aside. '[m/n] is something wrong?' ' Everything's wrong' 'what are you talking about?' yukio looked at my face and sighed 'is it about Rin?' I nodded my head and yukio sighed again. 'Look don't take it personally.' patting my head he continues 'Look he should have gone to his room again, why don't you go talk to him?' in high spirits again I nodded my head a huge smile on my face 'Thank yuki, you're the best' I then left to look for Rin.

Rin's POV

I cant believe I yelled at him, but if I didn't he would have noticed how hard I became. For a few days now I have been feeling very hot and it gets worse when I'm with [m/n], so I've been avoiding him. I know that it's hurting him, but I prefer hurting him till this is over then having him be disgusted by me.

Ri's POV (author's pov)

as Rin was thinking of [m/n], his erection became worse. Looking around the room, he made sure no one was around before taking of his pants and underwear. As Rin's erection popped up he started to think of [m/n] again and that only made his member throb, wanting to be touched, unable to take it any longer, Rin gave in and started pumping his member. Thoughts of [m/n] went through his mind, his cheerful smile that cant be deterred, his [h/c] hair that looks soft to the touch, his [e/c] eyes that sparkle with mischief and joy, his toned body and the way his touch is strong and firm yet soft and gentle. slowly his thoughts started to wander from his looks and personality to how it would feel to be touched by him. 'hn, [m/n]' pumping faster Rin started moaning [m/n] name out loud.

As [m/n] finally arrived at Rin's door, he started panicking, 'what if he doesn't want to talk to me? or what if he thinks I'm too pushy? or what if-' his thoughts where cut off when he heard Rin call out his name. curious as to why his name was called he pushed the door open a crack, and half of his blood rushed to his face while the rest rushed to his groin. After a while of just standing there, [m/n] decided to open the door fully. He walked in closed the door behind him and locked it, his cheerful personality doing a 360 and went over to Rin, who was horrified that he was caught by the one he didn't want to know. Not knowing what to do Rin stayed rooted to the spot, face red, hard member in his hand, and watching his crush stalk forward not looking at his face. When he finally got the courage to look at his face a jolt went through his body.

With a smirk [m/n] got closer to Rin. 'Oh? what is this hmm?' his voice was deeper than the usual high and chipper tone he usually uses. with a chuckle he towered over the half naked Rin and grabbed his erection, making Rin yelp at the sudden contact. 'I never knew you thought of me like this. Hehe' looking down at his own erection he continued 'Do you see this? it's your fault I'm like this, you know? And I want you to take responsibility' looking in Rin's eyes, [m/n] leaned in and placed a rough and dominant kiss. Rin immediately gave in to him and wrapped his arms around [m/n] neck. while kissing Rin, [m/n] started undoing Rin's shirt. He pulled away from Rin and started trailing kisses down his neck and to his nipples. Giving it a final kiss, he liked and sucked on it, while pinching the other. Giving up on self control [m/n] bit on his nipple letting his wolf ears and tail come out. '[m-m/n], pleas-e' he took that as his cue to go lower, and so he trailed his tongue over Rin's abs and to his erection, looking up and connecting eyes he saw Rin nod and so engulfed his cock all at once and bobbing his head up and down, his teeth grazing his skin and groping his balls, Rin was sent over the edge and cummed. Panting with half lidded eyes Rin begged 'm-more ple-ease' [m/n] smirked more at how submissive his uke was being and obliged. going up to his lips and leaving a small peck he whispered in Rin's ear 'oh, but it isn't fair if you're the only one pleasured, now is it?' Leaning back he waited for Rin to understand.

When Rin finally understood what his seme wanted he burst into a fiery shade of crimson, but got up and leaned over him anyway, taking his pants and underwear of he let [m/n] 11" cock spring out 'Well? you know what to do' Rin nodded, leaned down grabbing a hold of it and gave it an experimental lick, when he heard [m/n] groan under his breath another jolt of pleasure went up his back, so he took the head in his mouth and started licking and sucking on it. After a while [m/n] grew annoyed at how shy Rin was being and grabbing a fistful of his hair, he pushed Rin down his whole length almost making him gag. Rin started bobbing his head up and down, careful that his sharp canines don't hurt [m/n]. [m/n] grip on his hair tightened signifying he was close, and with a few more bobs he came. Swallowing every last drop Rin moved back looking up at [m/n] expectantly. ' get on all fours' Rin obeyed and got on all fours ass facing his lover. [m/n] leaned over Rin and put two of his fingers to his mouth. 'suck' was all he said and Rin complied. When he thought his fingers were wet enough he pulled them away and put one at Rins entrance, slowly he put it in and pulled it out again, repeating that motion a few more times he added another finger and started scissoring him. he continued doing this till Rin couldn't take it anymore '[m/n] please' 'please what?' 'I-I want y-you in me' with that [m/n] grabbed Rin's hips and pulled him on top of him. Lining up with his entrance [m/n] slammed Rin onto him. Tears slipping down his cheeks Rin cried out '[m/n] t-that hurts, s-stop please, pull o-out' he ignored Rin's pleading and kept slamming into him as hard as he could. After a while Rin got used to it and started moaning begging his dominant seme for more. He did as asked and slammed into him even harder hitting his prostate in the process making Rin's mind go fuzzy because of the pleasure. with a few more thrusts Rin came and so did [m/n], pulling out he laid next to his lover. kissing his forehead [m/n] spoke to the sleeping uke next to him 'I love you' and fell asleep aswell.

Extended ending.

A few days later, Everyone got used to the fact that [m/n] is a wolf demon and found out that he and Rin have started going out. Shima turned to suguro and asked. 'Who do you think is the bottom?' 'It's obviously [m/n], like hell a hot head like Rin would be submissive.' Shima nodded agreeing completely with the logic of the cute adorable and cheerful [m/n] being bottom. oh how far from the truth they strayed