( six. )

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

the next few days had gone by too quick for mila, all she knew was that her team was finally playing. against who? she didn't know if she was being quite honest who her school was playing was the least of her worries.

"so, mila." mila raised her eyebrows glancing at shakira before looking back at the boys training. "yeah?" mila answered not really sure she wanted to hear what her blonde friend would ask.

"how are things?" antonella butted in. mila stared back at her brother's girlfriend confused. "about what?" she asked not getting what they were asking.

"oh you know, you and munir. he's still your boyfriend, right?" mila let out a small laugh and nodded her head. "yeah shak, we're still dating. why wouldn't we be?" mila was genuinely confused as to why that thought had even gotten into shakira's head.

she didn't question it though. shakira was dating gerard after all. you never knew with those two.

"so are you ready for the game tomorrow?" coral, who had been busy gossiping with melissa about god knows what, suddenly squealed excitedly.

"tomorrow?" mila asked confusedly. "i thought that was today."

"no," melissa snorted. "that's tomorrow. do you even know who their playing mila?" she jokingly asked. except mila didn't actually know and the confusion plastered all over her face gave it away.

"oh god, you don't. are you sure everything is fine milania? you always keep up with these things. do i need to have a chat with munir?" shakira threatened, her eyes glaring at mila's boyfriend on the field.

"no! it's not that it's just – i swear it's not that girls. i just haven't been getting much sleep lately." thanks to the madridiots, mila thought to herself.

"okay." antonella trailed off. the look on her face clearly told mila she wasn't believing any of her shit. mila wanted to groan because she knew antonella was probably going to tell leo.

"anyways, who are we – who are we playing?" mila nervously asked trying to change the subject.

"madrid." the four girls answered simultaneously. "huh?" mila's eyes had slightly widened, her cheeks suddenly feelings hot.

as if on cue her phone lit up, speak of the fucking devil.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

cristiano: ready for tomorrow little messi?

gareth: we're going to destroy your asses tomorrow!

isco: don't worry mila. we'll go easy on you little culés.

sergio: see you tomorrow princess.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"oh fuck me." mila groaned letting her face fall into her hands. what was she going to tell her brother? her boyfriend?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

( word count — 425 )