"Oh wow, my girlfriend ditched me for some non-dating females, who hunt." 

Percy liked Ryan. He was so easy to talk to. So he told Ryan about his life, and everything. And Ryan just, told him about his. Percy told him about all the schools he got kicked out of, the time he "accidentally" shot a cannonball at the school bus, Ryan just laughed at this. He told him how he adjusted to Camp-Half Blood, Hera abuducting him, and uniting the Greeks and the Romans. Ryan wasn't all, "Oh my god you stopped Kronos. That's amazing. You're like a saviour of Olympus." He just nodded, if it was normal to do these things. He didn't know who Kronos was at first. Ryan reluctantly told him about his life. He had died, but not really died. He was just told if he didn't escape the cave in 10 years, he would evaporate, and never live again. He told Percy about how his years looking for Thalia. Fight against Tityon, and he was rescued by Apollo at the end. Who took him to Olympus. Even, when he beat her paddox out of Artemis. And being reunited with his mom, just to be seperated, again. And, then how he had sworn to conquer the fate, so that he could be re-united with his mom. Then how he had killed Ephilates, one of Gaea's twin giant. And rematch with Tityon, where this Tityon, was sent back to Tartarus, permanently. Ryan seemed like a sad kid who was yet sad but forced to be powerful. Ryan then told him about how a saytr had escorted him to Camp Half-Blood. But Ryan didn't tell him about the map and the book. The book of prophecys he had stolen from his dad, and the map to find the key that he also had stolen from his dad. His dad had said, he was sold them by a woman named Mrs. Valdez, that doesn't mean much right?

"He said that I was going home, so I thought he was taking me back to the streets. But I realized I had no home. So I just followed the goat-man curious." 

"Not bad for a child of a goddess named 'Chaos'" Ryan said.

Percy just scratched his head.

"You're better aren't you. Like after your girlfriend ran away." Ryan finished.

Percy felt sorry for Ryan. He was a boy who could probably do anything, but everything he did made him sad. It wasn't fair.

Ryan just walked out of the cabin, when they were done.

=========================================================================

Trash Metor grew up on the streets. He ate garbage sometimes, mistakening it for food. He broke his legs fighting gangsters. Yes, his name was Trash. That was what everyone had called him, and he actually believed that was his name. And from then, he was Trash Meteor. He was in rags. He was always in rags. He was a streetkid. He always was a streetkid. He'd always be a streetkid. He had no parents, he had no one but himself. But that was before, he met his brother.

 Trash, was searching for food. His hair was as long as who knew? His blue eyes, and light skin, approached a resteraunt. He was going to "borrow" some food. He then spotted, him. His brother. skinny seemingy eighteen-year-old with blond hair, crazed blue eyes, and pale skin who wears a white toga over a blue shirt and jeans. But then he was a skinnly seemingly eighteen-year-old with blond hair, and eyes drenched in colours of evil red and black, and plae skins, who wears a white toga over a blue shirt and jeans, with a black reptile, on his shoulder, putting two children into what seemed like birdcages. Trash, tried to ignore them, he just wanted his food. Trash caught the vile atomsphere creating eyes, they were unreal. They were something different. They were like the eyes of the cruel fates. He blinked and turned his attention in sneaking in the resteraunt. But the boy and the girl were in trouble right. So what? Whenever, I'm in trouble, the only one that helps me is myself. But then again.. If someone hadn't helped him then he would have been monster food. Someone had given him a gigantic deli knife that appeared whenever he needed it. He probably was born with it, was his thought.

"Hey," Trash shouted.

The blonde, grim boy just ignored him. He looked closer, at the boy and the girl, in the bird cage. The boy looked like an elf. His ears were shaped like an elf's, pointed. He had black curly hair, and looked like a Mexican-American boy, judging by his skin colour, in   The girl, had dark skin, and coconut hair, in a purple t-shirt and jeans.

He had to make up his mind. So Trash did, he headed towards food.

=====================================================================

Ryan, Percy, and the other Greek demigods were gathered in the Big House. Chiron, and the Praetors were leading the meeting. There were the important Hunters(generals, including Thalia), the Praetors, the seven (Ryan, Percy, Piper, and Jason), Hylla, the council of Cloven Elders', and all the other chief from allies. The non-chiefs were protecting Camp Jupiter.

Ryan just stared at Thalia. Thalia met his eyes. She just turned away, her face turning pale. She was different. Her hair was shorter. The last time he saw her, hair was really long. Now it was of medium length. She wore a t-shirt, surprsingly. She never wore a t-shirt when he was around. And not torn out jeans. Her face was not covered with freckles, on her nose. And her blue eyes were more electrifying than before.  Ryan approached her.

======================================================================

Trash, was eating noodles, that he stole. As he did that he looked back at the blonde, grim boy. He knew that boy. They had met before. But who could he be? Then he fell into the world of visions.

Trash was about three years old. And he was with his 1 year old baby brother, and six year old bigger brother. His dad, was striking him. So he did have a dad, he had a family, and two brothers. Tears were bubbling up for the first time in his life. But wait, he hated his dad. And his older brother. And he barely had known his baby brother. Seeing that blonde, grim boy aroused these memories. Why? Why, had it? And who was he? 

He had winded up on the streets, only when he was three. Because, he couldn't believe his family, they were unreal. All they wanted was some key. Even his grandfather, who was kind of scrawny. And the Dark. Who was that? Was it a thing? Then, what was it? Questions rained into Trash's head. Who was his mom? He had to have a mom, right. But his mom had left. His mom left him the giant deli knife. He was special. He didn't know if it was the stupid kind of special, or the other special. But he was. Other people weren't attacked by monsters. Other people, didn't have an insane family, all wanting some key, to open some doors. That's how much he remembered. And that's how much he wanted to.

Trash roamed the streets. And saw someone who looked familiar. He had black hair implanted on his head. And he fell from the sky? Trash had also fell from the sky. That was how he ended up in Manhattan. Manhttan was what this place was called. Trash found himself following the guy. The guy turned a corner, towards an alley, out into the "safe" part of the city. He followed the kid. He was a kid. Then Trash lost him. He saw black implanted hair, across the street. Trash quickly went  there. There was no one there. He turned around and saw the kid again. So he went to the place the kid was. But the kid wasn't there. All that was there was a hill, and there was something on the hill. It was a dragon? It was wrapped around a tree. Trash approached the tree. The dragon attacked him. As a giant deli knife appeared in his hand, his caught a glimpse of implanted black hair. For some reason he went towards it. It was moving across the hill, heading for some cabins. Trash sprinted towards him, this time swearing not to lose him. He didn't lose him, but the boy was walking towards a sky blue house? Trash followed him, and the boy opened the door, and went in.Trash followed after him. In the house, was a round table surrounded by people he didn't recognize. He saw the boy talking to a horse-man? He had never seen one before. But it was legitt half horse and half man. The body of a man, but the hind quarters of a horse. The boy turned around, and gasped as he looked at Trash. Trash just froze, as his eyes were looking directly at Maxie. Maxie his long lost brother.