Chapter 1: 31st October

(All Harry Potter characters and places belong to J.K.Rowling aka Queen. Rest all belongs to well...me I guess...\_(ツ)_/¯)

31st October, 1981.

Severus walked out of Godric's Hollow and apparated to Cokeworth. He wanted to kill himself, only one thing he had asked. To save the one he loved dearly and one of their own had betrayed them. He dragged himself towards a bar. He pushed the door and walked in. The place seemed rustic not a soul around except an old man behind the counter busy cleaning a glass. He entered and proped himself up on a bar stool.

"Whiskey. Double. Now." The old bartender walked towards Severus placed a glass in front of him and filled it with Whiskey.

Severus picked it up and gulped the amber liquid.

"Keep the bottle." The bartender shook his head then filled up the glass and kept the bottle and walked away.

" The bartender shook his head then filled up the glass and kept the bottle and walked away

Severus remembered every little thing she did. He failed her, he failed as a friend, and he failed as a human. He gulped down drink after drink, vanishing the liquid from the bottle. Soon he was on his second bottle.

"Young man it's closing time, but I could hold up for a few more minutes. I have seen you at the local store what happened to you anyway?" Severus looked up at him. The old man lit his cigarette and held it between his lips puffing the smoke out.

"Life happened to me, I... I failed everyone...I failed her. I deserve to die."

"I see, well my friend we have all been there

"I see, well my friend we have all been there. Life happens to have its claws dug into all of us and one day it just let's go and then we wish it would have stayed a little longer. By the way my name is Morgan Gaits I own this bar and if you ever need to die again you are always welcome here." Severus looked up at him, "I'm Severus Snape." With that he dropped the money on the counter then got up and walked out of the door with a bottle in his hand.

31st October, 1986.

"Siobhan! Where did you keep the new glasses?" Morgan said as he walked behind the counter towards the store room. He walked inside to see the store room empty. He walked out to the front.