Chapter three

Part 1
NOAH'S POV

Noah had been waiting for twenty minutes now. They had agreed to meet at Starbucks west 4th street.He was seated at the corner strategically facing the entrance and just as he was about to check his watch for the millionth time, she appeared.
She was in stockings and a knee-length purple floral dress.
Her hair was let loose swinging around at every turn of her head as she searched the place for him.
When their eyes met she smiled ,that famous smile that always made his world seem to stop; the smile that made everything around him cease to exist; the smile that made him fall in love with her over and over again.
As she walked towards him, he couldn't but help feel that he was the luckiest man in the world. He couldn't help but notice the smile was as radiant as it was in their first encouter.

He knew that boy deserved it but all the comments he had received afterwards had somehow managed to crash him.
It had been just a normal day at elementary school untill that dumbhead ,Sebastian, had dared to insult his mother infront of him.
She was really not as bad as everyone thought she was.
So yes, he did deserve to punch him in the face even though he left his nose bleeding.
They had no right to call him mean or tell him he deserved whatever Sebastian said . He could still remember the looks on all his classmates' faces as if he was mad or something.
When he ran out of the classroom , Roon was the only one who came after him. He sat there with him saying nothing untill he was calm.
Then out of the blue came this very pretty girl looking for her cousin, Roon. She must be the one Roon had been talking nonstop about.
There was something about her that just stood out and he got a bit of it when she opened her mouth to speak.
"Hey Roon I've been looking for you! You were supposed to take me to.....Heey! You the guy from class right? What you did back in class was just incredible! That guy had no right to talk to you that way." And just like that all the depression he felt vanished.

The magic of her words and smile worked perfectly upto date.
By the time she got to her seat, he had forgotten all about the wait she had put him through.
"Hi babe sorry for the wait" Sabreena says as she pecked Noah on his cheek.