Shot 1

Down the lane of MG Road there's a cafe shop called Love. The owners of this cafe is a couple Mr and Mrs George. They found their love through a cup of coffee so they want all to experience that.

Cafe is a place where many find their bonds,some friends,others love but all coffee shops have heartbreak stories too that no one listens it's somewhere gets dissolved in the four walls.

It was like a regular day,the cafe was really crowded. A pair of eyes scanned the whole area and found a seat opposite to a guy. The guy wore a white shirt and denim and talking on the phone. The person sat across him and studied the details.

He was engrossed in his talking " no yoyo I'm not coming if you all like to go I won't stop either" and banged the phone and took the sip of coffee to see the two hazel brown eyes gazing him . He left from there all of a sudden. The girl murmured strange guy .

Second day

He was at the same table the girl with hazel eyes came and sat in front and opened a sketch book. She ordered a cappuccino. Both orders came at the same. He was busy in oogling his phone that he failed to notice her but a ticking sound grabbed his attention and this time he saw the earnings sound and his eyes met hers. He left again. The old couple saw all these and were having a smile on their face .

Third day
He as usual in his seat after 15 minutes he looked up but the stranger wasn't there today he felt something was missing but masked it and left.

Fourth Day

He was having his coffee the stranger came and was going to come near him but stopped her tracks. A group came to him calling Randhir and she found another seat and sat there facing him. She took her book and started her work and group was talking to him but his attention was only in the stranger.
His group had parth,yoyo,aryan,jiggy and vidushi.
P: you should have attented the marriage it was like royal one
Y: bhai the food mouth watering.from Indian to continental.
J: sweets ,dessert what more to say.should have starved for 10 days before the wedding then could have tasted all
V: you know the designer lehanga she wore worth 20k
P: don't worry baby.I'll but that 4 u on our wedding
V: I don't want same one
A: chill guys.
But here rd hold his mug tightly

He still remember the day when he propsed his love to lavanya. She accepted that they had a blissful moments but now she is married to another and his friends are describing her marriage and food. He felt hurt that no one was there .

Today he saw the nose twitching of his stranger because hair strands are disturbing her . Last frustratedly she tied her hair with a clip and continued her work. Other side his friends were trying to humiliate him by explaining his ex girlfriend wedding ceremony.

All of a sudden they vidushi said " what yaar rd same cafe,same seat and same coffee try something new and move on " and they all laughed.

Now it was beyond his patience so he left from there taking a last glance at the stranger girl.