Prologe, Part 2. More friends!... but more bullies D:

"Hello there!" Marco said to the blonde with twin tails.

"Like, hi, my name is like, Jennifer Enoby, f@#$ wrong fanfiction, wait $#@* I c@$$#*, OH COME ON THAT'S NOT EVEN A C#@!%! WOW AND THAT'S BEING BLURTED OUT TOO! Okay so let me start over, I'm Jennifer err.... Jennifer Ethan? Whatever, yeah." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you Jennifer!" He said, he still stood there.

"Okay, so can you like leave now?"

"B-but you haven't said your Best Friend Title!"

"Oh, right, um I'm the 'Fashion Best Friend', wow even the title is s#%$&#, wow that's blurted out. Okay then, that wasn't even a-"

Marco walked away from the cursing girl. "She's obviously a mean girl, she's saying a lot of bad words!" Marco thought.

"Hello friend, I am Manny Orangutang, I'm the 'Bicycle Best Friend', I really love riding around the park with my best friends!" Manny said, he wore a sweater vest with the really generic diamonds and lines, it was a plain green because green isn't a creative color. His hair was also gelled back.

"Nice to meet you Manny! I'm Marco Naegi!" They shook hands.

He moved to the area with the girl with the long brown braids, "Hi friend! My name is Marco Naegi!" He shook her hand.

"Ugh, what a loser. My name is Tammy Fanny because the authors are unoriginal. I'm the 'Library Bully'." She yelled in his ear too, and gave him a wet willy.

"That's not a very nice thing to do." He told her, but she already ran off.

-Commercial Break-

-Back to the amazing 4Kids Dub-

He met up with a girl eating ice cream, she had pink eyes (because red is too violent) and black hair in twin tails too, but they looked really generic because kids won't understand symbolism. "I'm Celestia Lolipop, yup, that is for some reason my last name. I'm the 'Board Game Best Friend', because my actual talent is not for kids. Yup."

"Where did you get that ice cream?!" He pointed to her, oh wait no he pointed his palm to her because pointing is rude and a fist would look threatening. Since she had ice cream she's obviously the super mean bully who stole it from everyone!

"Oh, this, I uh got it for being a good girl...?"

"Oh okay. On to the next person!" He ran to the guy with red hair.

"Wow, he's really s#$@^#- you've got to be kidding me. That is censored with a fluffy sound oh my god I can't take this."

The guy he met had red hair in a pony tail, he had a base ball uniform on because being punk rock is obviously a bad influence on kids! Rebellion is also really bad! "Hi, I'm Leon Kane. I'm the 'Baseball Best Friend', I really love baseball, I hate the music genre punk rock. It's like a bad influence and I love the rules haha..."

"*insert Marco's generic greeting*" Marco said gleefully.

LE GASP, MORE COMMERCIAL ADDS, WE'LL BE BACK WITH ANOTHER PART SOON, REMEMBER KIDS YOUR TEACHER AND PARENTS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT LIKE ALWAYS LISTEN TO THEM EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT RESPECTING YOU BUT THEY ARE TOTALLY RESPECTING YOU BECAUSE ADULTS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT YEAH!