chapter four

Chapter four

Ryder’s POV

I started my motorcycle. “You okay man?” I asked as bane just looked at me on the bike. he nodded and pulled his helmet on. soon as his front made contact with my back I jumped at my sudden friend. I looked down shocked. “You okay?” he asked over the roar of the bike. I nodded and took off faster than I probly should have I needed to think. And to do that I needed speed.

I am not gay! I like hot chicks. Females! Not dudes! And why my sisters friend. I pulled off into a park jumping off the bike as soon as I cut the engine. Pacing. “You sure your okay?” Bane asked me. I thought about it. chicks are great but there’s something about bane. I looked him up and down I could see myself with him. all the others just melted away. I pulled my helmet off and set it on my bike and pulled his off as well. “I just realized I don’t know where you live.” I lied he crossed his arms. “and you paced because of this?” he asked me. quick think. “Are you gay?” I asked him. he turned red and nodded. “Good because this would be awkward if you weren’t.” I told him and kissed him hard. pulling his body to mine roughly. “Get a room!” a voice yelled. I flashed my middle finger around me to everyone watching as I kissed him. I pulled away slowly. Bane kissed me several times before I pulled away fully. “Go on a date with me?” I asked him shyly. He laughed. “Sorry.” he said looking me in the eyes. “just never imagined you a shy one.” “I don’t normally do the whole dating thing.” I told him honestly. “And I don’t do one night stands.” He told me. I smiled. “I wouldn’t do that to you.” I told him. “crap curfew is in like half an hour and my parents want me home before curfew at curfew.” He told me freaking out. “Directions?” I asked him.

“Ten minutes to spare. My personal best.” I told him getting off the bike. he was frozen there. I took my helmet off him and threw him over my shoulder. “Hey put me down!” he yelled trying to free himself. “What do you bench man?” he asked me. “Don’t know. I don’t look at the numbers.” I told him honestly as I rang the door bell. I saw blade as the door opened. “BANE’S HOME!” he yelled into the mansion. A man walked over to me as I put bane down. he hit me several times. “Why did you do that?” he asked me. “You were worried about curfew.” I said honestly. “Aww.” Claire giggled as she walked past. Banes dad looked me over. “And you are?” he asked. “Ryder. Ryder Crate. My father owns a tattoo parlor and my sister and I both work there. He needed a ride so I gave him one on my bike.” I told them man. His eyes got big and looked at bane. He held his hands up like he was choking the air as he  spun around and walked away. Bane looked frightened. “My dad is going to kill you.” he told me. “Not if my sister gets first call. And she will if I’m not home soon. She’ll think I’m banging some chick in an abandoned ally. Probly dose already.” I rolled my eyes then froze. I would probly be doing that if I wasn’t into Bane at the moment. “Quick question?” Blade asked I nodded. “Why doesn’t your sister like dates?” he asked me. “That’s not a quick answer. Another time. long story short. She doesn’t trust men when it comes to love. She doesn’t trust the male population at all.” I told him. “Yu have your work cut out for you.” I told him. he nodded and I headed to my bike. “Wait your helmet!” Bane yelled. “You’ll be needing it. we still have that date.” I told him. he nodded and backed away from my bike I pulled him close and kissed him then backed my bike away from his frozen form and drove home. Speeding the entire way.

Ronnie’s POV

I put Ryan down in Ryder’s room. lets hope he doesn’t try and sneak in. or I will kill him. I heard the door squeak and his familiar boots squeak on the floor. “Wake Ryan and I will personally see to your death.” I promised him no hint of remorse or falsehood in my voice. He gulped. “Yes of course after all you are head bitch.” I smiled. “That I am whore.” I told him. then I saw his lips. “You dropped bane off then got some!” I accused. “No.” he told me. “well you got something. Your lips are red.” I told him. he smirked. “I got me a date.” I raised an eye brow. “Who and how many STDs do I have worry about vaccinating you from?” I asked him. “None. Virgin. And no I’m not just in it for the sex.” He told me honestly I nodded. “don’t hurt bane.” I told him deadly calm he gulped scared. “now sneak quietly into your room. “How’d you know it was Bane?” he asked me. “You just confirmed it.” I told him he groaned and walked into his room silently. I rolled my eyes and went to bed.