How You Know Eachother

JB
You walked around looking for JB. You had to give him the papers that you ha ld to fill out he was the only one who could get you as a projectionist 'HIS PROJECTIONIST!'. You and JB were best friends, you always thought his wanting to be a time agent was weird.....but now it makes sense. You yourself always wanted to be a sientest....but all you could get was a license to be projectionist, of course that ment you were very smart. "Oh hey Y/N!" Hadley said running up to you "Hey Hadley, I was wondering if you would give these papers to JB I can't find him" you asked Hadley  "Well yes, he's at home hes 'Very sick'" you looked at Hadley confused "umm OK"

Sam Chase
"Hey Y/N!" JB said running twoards you....you honestly did not like JB at all but had to be nice to him because he could get you promoted....and he was also in charge of you and your best friend Sam "Do you know where Sam went?" JB asked "He's in the lab talking to that one projectionist who tried to kill me" you said walking away. The girl had gotten jealous because she had a crush on Sam....you and Sam were very close you knew everything about him....

Jonah & Jordan & Kathrine
"Hey Y/N, I was wondering if you were going to our gradation party?" Said your best friend Kathrine "OF COURSE I WOULD NOT MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!!!" You could not wait to see your friends. You met the 4 (including Kevin) a few days after they stopped time travel... They told you about it about how JB never came back they never saw him again....maybe one day he will come back 😉

Hadley (younger Hadley)
"Thanks for the papers" Hadley said smiling, you just finished filling out papers....you wanted to be a time angent and you knew one so it was easy to get a job but so far you were only in training and had to fill out a bunch of papers to become a half time time angent....to be a full time one you would have to do more training...and you were just to lazy. Your best friends Hadley and JB were training you and today were going to take you one your first mission YOY COULD NOT WAIT.